Camp Loner / Going Alone

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm worried they might clash with Don Broco. That would be a tough call.

Limp Bizkit is my favourite band throughout the weekend that I want to see.

Does anyone know if the set times will be revealed before the festival or do we have to wait to find it out on the lanyard at the festival?

Edited by Chris_Hayter88

I'm most excited to see Mumford & Sons, Panic!, Knife Party, Limp Bizkit, Don Broco, Royal Blood, Babymetal (because that'll be hilarious), The Gaslight Anthem, Dedmau5 and Awolnation - if I can make it to any/all of those I'd be on cloud 9!

Also, we're getting a nice we group going! Gonna be amazing!

Hoping Jamie T and Years & Years don't clash :P But if they do It'll have to be Y&Y. And it looks like Don Broco won't be clashing with Limp Bizkit (but LB might clash with AltJ...). It's not too bad, if that's at all true anyway!

Edited by foihnula

I am intending to take a dark blue pop up gazebo with me, your all welcome to join :)

Edit: I will do away with the gazebo, it would take up too much space in the hold luggage on the National Express coach and is over 85cm (they don't like that). If I do Reading Festival again and intend to take a gazebo I will take the train up.

Edited by Chris_Hayter88