Anyone going to glasto 2015 alone?

_holly_

Hi guys,

this year is my first glasto and got a ticket in the luckiest of ways. I am going with one other but would love to camp with a group of

people who are going solo or like us as a pair!

Louis :)

P.S it would be really cool if this organised camp could be organised!

Edited by louis19

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi im Matt and now going glasto on my own I have been before and other festivals but never on my own so would love to meet some people in the same situation as going on my own does scare me a bit even tho im happy to meet and talk to anyway, contact me if anyway has details of a solo meet. thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Bump...

Finally got the bus booked for Monday morning back up so no detour via newcastle.

I've just moved from a training group onto the main floor at work and someone else is going too but can't find out who yet!

Anyway...what are the thoughts for camping area?

Hey,

My friends has backed out and won't be paying the deposit on their tickets , which leaves me going alone!

I was wondering if anyone else was going alone and fancied joining?

I am 25 year old female, travelling down on the coach from Leeds. I have been to Glastonbury several times, but missed it last year!

Holly.

I'm going alone after buying tickets with my now ex- girlfriend. I'm excited but would be good to meet up with people every now and then or have a base camp with people in same boat. Am a 33 year old man from Brighton, so anyone with info or would like to meet.....?

Ok So Ive fallen out with the person Im supposed to be going with next week. Im on coach on the Wednesday from Nottingham...... Ive never been to Glasto before but its always been my dream and Im not letting someone ruin it for me. Im a 40 year old who has never even put a tent up before !!! Is there anyone I can meet there just to camp near. Im into all music kinds and am really easy to get on with.