mike99

Kanye west confirmed

9 hours ago, ConorC said:

Every time I see this thread on the front page I click in the hope that he's announced European dates or something :( 

Or that Turbo Grafyx 16 is finally coming. 

Anybody else had a listen to the Dissect podcast which is breaking down MBDTF track by track? I got onto it a couple of weeks ago and binge-listened to it over a day or so. Really interesting (though admittedly nerdy and obsessive). 

Sorry for the false alarm, but he's back on Instagram :P Hoping the rejuvenation of his social media means new stuff is on the way, even if this is clearly not related to that (or is it...)

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Sorry for the false alarm, but he's back on Instagram :P Hoping the rejuvenation of his social media means new stuff is on the way, even if this is clearly not related to that (or is it...)

"To Kanye"

"Love Kanye"

Is there anything more disgusting than people who wish their other halves Happy Valentines Day on social media?

16 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Is there anything more disgusting than people who wish their other halves Happy Valentines Day on social media?

The people who say “I’m not really into Valentines, but I just wanna say how much I love.....”

2 minutes ago, nikkic said:

The people who say “I’m not really into Valentines, but I just wanna say how much I love.....”

Line them all up and give me 5 minutes with them

jsbok6.gif

3 hours ago, The Nal said:

Happy Valentines Day buddy.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Disappointed him and Kim appear to be going strong, we need them to break up in hope of a good album.

Fuck off with this.

4 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Fuck off with this.

Don’t kid yourself into thinking Kanye’s heartbreak albums aren’t his best.

3 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Don’t kid yourself into thinking Kanye’s heartbreak albums aren’t his best.

Look, 11, you're talking out your arse here. The only real breakup album was 808s and that's not his best. Then there's some lonely man/breakup tracks on Yeezus and MBDTF but there's no theme that they're better than anything else in his oevre.  Also I'm very protective towards the man, so you can fuck off suggesting he can breakup with his beloved wife and mother of his kids for your entertainment when he's been through quite enough already.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Look, 11, you're talking out your arse here. The only real breakup album was 808s and that's not his best. Then there's some lonely man/breakup tracks on Yeezus and MBDTF but there's no theme that they're better than anything else in his oevre.  Also I'm very protective towards the man, so you can fuck off suggesting he can breakup with his beloved wife and mother of his kids for your entertainment when he's been through quite enough already.

You are Donda West posting from beyond the grave and I claim my £5

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

You are Donda West posting from beyond the grave and I claim my £5

The cheek of this man, trying to claim money from a poor old dead lady.

• Like 1

3 years ago today since the announcement.

I wonder what Neil Lonsdale is doing to mark the occasion? Probably having gammon and chips. 

With pineapple.

DRUnAZmX0AEIvYh.jpg

• Upvote 1