Kanye west confirmed

mike99

9 hours ago, Madyaker said:

They guy had a full on break down last year and was admitted to an institution. He's on a bunch of meds every day. He's always been a bit of a twat but he's definitely moved to a whole other level of crazy recently. It's a shame he's married to that useless whore. Any decent wife would be keeping him out of the public eye.

oi respect the females 

1 hour ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Looked incredible, I love Tyler losing his shit below hahaha. It’s never gonna happen, but how good would KSG be at Glasto?

At Glastonbury you'd have people wanting Kanye to fuck up throwing stuff at the tank and 90% of the crowd having no idea about any of the songs so it'd probably be terrible. But I get you if you simply mean that it'd be good to witness that performance somewhere - looks awesome.

Just watched the whole performance through twice tonight. I want a KSG show more than I've wanted any gig for a long time. Kanye and Cudi bringing the best out of each other ten years after my obsession with them peaked is beautiful. The first half of the KSG album in the performance is incredible. Sadly Kanye fluffed quite a few lines in the second half, but then Welcome To Heartbreak and Pursuit Of Happiness more than made up for it (Paranoid and Ghost Town were very good too).

Even if they do come over, we won't get the same set-up, though. We didn't get the Yeezus stage and we didn't get the floating platform. We get mugged off every time.

Edited by OffshoreToon

25 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

So Lorde hires the same stage designer as Kanye’s floating stage to do her own floating stage, snaps at Kanye for stealing her (a woman’s) idea and then their shared stage designer (also a woman) claps back at her claim of ownership.

?

Couldn't make it up. Lorde's jumped the gun a bit here, hasn't she?!

1 hour ago, Winslow Leach said:

C'mon, at least she's not gone out with Elon Musk.

I hope Lorde marries Elon Musk.

2 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Kanye hired her to do a floating stage?

That's what is being reported. ES Devlin seems to have a long history of doing Kanye's sets.

Apparently she did Adele's stage setup an Stormzy's Brit Awards too. Never saw Adele call Stormzy out for stealing her rain. :P

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I hope Lorde marries Elon Musk.

That's what is being reported. ES Devlin seems to have a long history of doing Kanye's sets.

Apparently she did Adele's stage setup an Stormzy's Brit Awards too. Never saw Adele call Stormzy out for stealing her rain. :P

thanks, only read the Pitchfork article and it makes no mention of her and Kanye working together, now or before.

Quick google shows that she's done stage design for a few of his tours (and loads of other people): https://esdevlin.com/work/kanye-jay-z

Lorde bringing gender into it is also pretty pathetic tbh

Edited by ghostdancer1