Kanye west confirmed

mike99

7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Keep Pablo bun 808’s.

Think it was you who pointed out way back that Pablo works a whole lot better if rearranged to an abandoned track order he tweeted at one point. Late Registration is the only other one in need of a better edit, so they’re automatically joint-bottom of the solo list. Apart from Ye which doesn’t count for being promoted with pics of MAGA hats.

31 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Think it was you who pointed out way back that Pablo works a whole lot better if rearranged to an abandoned track order he tweeted at one point. Late Registration is the only other one in need of a better edit, so they’re automatically joint-bottom of the solo list. 

Don’t follow this logic chief. The good songs are still good if in the wrong order or surrounded by some disposable tunes.

• 3 weeks later...

Why are people continuing to mock him when it's likely he has a diagnosable mental health issue? Think I read it was bipolar (certainly that's what his behaviour indicated when he was on TMZ). I used to laugh at some of his rants, but now, with that new information and seeing how he is when he's on TV, I think it's in poor taste. If you're bipolar, you're going to go through some manic episodes, you're going to be erratic and there can be patches where you lose your grounding in reality and can become psychotic. Do we really need to mock him? Does the media really have to do another "ooh, look how crazy Kanye was when he visited the Whitehouse!" disguised as concern.

I know there's no malevolence behind peoples jokes and you might not be aware of his mental health status, but at the end of the day laughing at the stuff someone says who might be psychotic or in the midst of a manic episode isn't really fair.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I know there's no malevolence behind peoples jokes and you might not be aware of his mental health status, but at the end of the day laughing at the stuff someone says who might be psychotic or in the midst of a manic episode isn't really fair.

I don't think that tweet can really be put down to any illness (unless I'm missing something...?). It's a pickle with a kanye beard/tash, that's silly.

It probably amused him because it's silly. It amused me because it's silly.