Kanye west confirmed

mike99

9 minutes ago, Logan1996 said:

feels like earlier kanye , really enjoying this. Felt that life of pablo was rushed , all 7 of these tracks thought out and amazing 

Weird, I think this sounds like a continuation of TLOP all over - production, hooks, Kanye's vocals. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Weird, I think this sounds like a continuation of TLOP all over - production, hooks, Kanye's vocals. 

He's doing both I reckon. Switching between moody synths and chopped up soul.

I think it starts out a little rocky, particularly the murderous monologue at the start, but Wouldn't Leave sets it at god level til the end.

Had my first listen on a proper stream (3rd in total, listened to the livestream twice last night) and it's sounding better than it did to me on first listen, but it's by no means classic Kanye.

As others have said, Ghost Town the definite standout, which is promising for the Cudi Colman next week.

Edit: Collab ffs. Not mustard.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

6 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Had my first listen on a proper stream (3rd in total, listened to the livestream twice last night) and it's sounding better than it did to me on first listen, but it's by no means classic Kanye.

As others have said, Ghost Town the definite standout, which is promising for the Cudi Colman next week.

Edit: Collab ffs. Not mustard.

Hope Kid Cudi can cut the mustard on the new album. 

1 hour ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I wish I understood this reference.

On one of jj200's predictions he had the Park headliners as Top Gear Live, University Callange and The Prime Minister. The post had me in tears. I'll try find it now.

Edit: 

Edited by Gucci Piggy

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Oh I forgot he called it The Field too lmao.

Christ did he mean the Park? idk what I thought he meant cos I don't know the minor stages well but I guessed wherever Corbyn was due to do a speech before the Brexit vote made him cancel. If he meant the Park then that post has just somehow got even better hahahah.

1 minute ago, Odessa said:

Christ did he mean the Park? idk what I thought he meant cos I don't know the minor stages well but I guessed wherever Corbyn was due to do a speech before the Brexit vote made him cancel. If he meant the Park then that post has just somehow got even better hahahah.

Leftfield? I'm presuming he meant The Park because he listed all the other main stages plus 'The Field', and obviously Field and Park are similar terms.

Although I've just realised Leftfield has the word field in it lmao. Dunno, I assumed Park tho.

Clear this up for us @jj200 mate.

24 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Leftfield? I'm presuming he meant The Park because he listed all the other main stages plus 'The Field', and obviously Field and Park are similar terms.

Although I've just realised Leftfield has the word field in it lmao. Dunno, I assumed Park tho.

Clear this up for us @jj200 mate.

It's a new stage for 2019, they just haven't announced it yet. Couldn't drive them top gear live cars around any of the existing stages. 

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

:umbrage:

I mean he's obviously kind of trying to be less misogynistic but it doesn't come across especially well. Violent Crimes is very cringey and as always with Ye there's a lot of dumb shit to wade through to get to the good stuff.

Anyway, Ghost Town is incredible and there's nothing Problematic there (I don't think) so tbh that's the only one I'll be sticking with from this.