Kanye west confirmed

mike99

18 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

“It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralyzed,” he claimed. “So when they say the way we’re going to fix Covid is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious. That’s the mark of the beast. They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.”

Good morning from Kanye - https://www.nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-says-he-had-covid-19-speaks-against-vaccines-2703611?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=

Christ. I really appreciate some of his music is fantastic and people want to separate the two, but I’ve lost patience with him. He doesn’t deserve his music to be celebrated, no matter how good past records were. It’s just one moronic statement. Just my take, people are free to do what they please, but I’m going to have bow out.

21 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

“It’s so many of our children that are being vaccinated and paralyzed,” he claimed. “So when they say the way we’re going to fix Covid is with a vaccine, I’m extremely cautious. That’s the mark of the beast. They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.”

Good morning from Kanye - https://www.nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-says-he-had-covid-19-speaks-against-vaccines-2703611?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=

That sounds like he might be experiencing some difficulties related to his mental health , given what we know about his history. 

I hope he is ok. 

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

Christ. I really appreciate some of his music is fantastic and people want to separate the two, but I’ve lost patience with him. He doesn’t deserve his music to be celebrated, no matter how good past records were. It’s just one moronic statement. Just my take, people are free to do what they please, but I’m going to have bow out.

Fortunately for your case it’s doubtful his music will ever be of the same quality that it once was, and the drop happened at almost exactly the same time as his MAGA bullshit began, so it’s pretty easy to draw a line under where your mega fandom stops with him if people do want to cut him off.

1 minute ago, zero000 said:

That sounds like he might be experiencing some difficulties related to his mental health , given what we know about his history. 

I hope he is ok. 

Yeah it’s hard to not read this stuff he’s saying and think they’re the words of a well man. It’s actually pretty interesting/terrifying to see his mental health collapse before our very eyes so publicly year on year, and makes you wonder how much longer he can go on like this with nobody around him willing to step in.

15 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah it’s hard to not read this stuff he’s saying and think they’re the words of a well man. It’s actually pretty interesting/terrifying to see his mental health collapse before our very eyes so publicly year on year, and makes you wonder how much longer he can go on like this with nobody around him willing to step in.

you do know someone can be an arsehole without having mental health problems, don't you? ;) 

Just now, eFestivals said:

you do know someone can be an arsehole without having mental health problems, don't you? ;) 

Of course, and with Kanye it’s always a fine line between the two, but history, especially the last few years, has shown that he does have pretty severe mental health issues and also has a bunch of yes men around him telling him he’s better off without his meds and all he needs is God etc. Arsehole, probably, but unwell and untreated, definitely.

• Upvote 1

Fuck me this guy is such a twat.

Like Trump, people mistake his behaviour as being some sort of form or intelligence/ genius. He's just a fucking self obsessed, arsehole idiot. 

You can excuse it on his mental health but a huge amount of people in the USA agree with him about vaccines and abortion. So I'd rather not insult anyone with a mental illness thanks. 

That said, if you still can't see what he is and insist on sticking up for him then I'd argue you need to question your own mental health. 

Kanye West takes anti-vaccine, anti-abortion stance in US presidential bid.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/jul/08/kanye-west-takes-anti-vaccine-anti-abortion-stance-in-us-presidential-bid?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Edited by danbailey80
  • Upvote 1

The whole Kanye thing probably came after somebody on Trump's campaign figured out that calling Black Lives Matter a 'symbol of hate' is going to decimate his chances of wining many black votes. So get Kanye out to take votes from Biden. Nobody voting Trump is going to vote Kanye, but people voting Biden may be persuaded.

It's all incredibly desperate, but Trump will do whatever he can to win, which is what's going to make it extra sweet when he doesn't.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

The whole Kanye thing probably came after somebody on Trump's campaign figured out that calling Black Lives Matter a 'symbol of hate' is going to decimate his chances of wining many black votes. So get Kanye out to take votes from Biden. Nobody voting Trump is going to vote Kanye, but people voting Biden may be persuaded.

It's all incredibly desperate, but Trump will do whatever he can to win, which is what's going to make it extra sweet when he doesn't.

Exactly. I’m not falling for this at all. Even if people turn up to the ballot box and write in Kanye it will have the same effect.

trump is Kanye boy. He loves him. I’m not buying this at all.

On 7/8/2020 at 1:35 PM, danbailey80 said:

Fuck me this guy is such a twat.

Like Trump, people mistake his behaviour as being some sort of form or intelligence/ genius. He's just a fucking self obsessed, arsehole idiot. 

You can excuse it on his mental health but a huge amount of people in the USA agree with him about vaccines and abortion. So I'd rather not insult anyone with a mental illness thanks. 

That said, if you still can't see what he is and insist on sticking up for him then I'd argue you need to question your own mental health. 

Kanye West takes anti-vaccine, anti-abortion stance in US presidential bid.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/jul/08/kanye-west-takes-anti-vaccine-anti-abortion-stance-in-us-presidential-bid?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

I had the impression it was his production that had people calling him a genius, not the nonsense he spouts.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I had the impression it was his production that had people calling him a genius, not the nonsense he spouts.

Yep, musical genius. I don't think many people would consider what he does or says once he steps out of the studio genius at all, and it wasn't his personality that got us hooked in the first place - it's just an increasingly worsening byproduct that we have to continuously come to heads with.

45 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Still think people will write his name in though. I wonder if this little stunt is a preparatory stunt to actually run in 2024.

Edited by Matt42

Just now, Matt42 said:

Still think people will write his name in though. I wonder if this little stunt is a preparatory stunt to actually run in 2024.

Well there were reports a week or so ago that he was in the midst of a bipolar episode so maybe he or the people around him decided to just end this before it went any further, or he decided his new album promo had done its job so no need to continue with it. Who knows with Kanye? I fully expect Ye 2024 to rear its head at some point though, whether serious or not.