Kanye west confirmed

mike99

29 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Ghost Town is a stone cold jam. Best thing he's done since Runaway.

You might be right there actually. ULB is an obvious high point of post-MBDTF Yeezy but god does Ghost Town get me pumped. It's ridiculous too cos Cudi has some of the worst singing ever in his bit and 070 Shake's outro is utterly nonsensical (putting a hand on a stove to see if you still feel BLEED?) but it's an outstanding tune.

Reborn (KSG) is one of the most powerful songs of the year too. Massive credit to Cudder on that one.

That ES Devlin link brought back memories of Watch The Throne. Best show I've been at.

Wolves and 30 Hours are better than ULB. 4th Dimension is better than anything since Yeezus, with Blood On The Leaves probably taking the cake from there. Lets not bother getting into it further back. I'm just happy that he's consistently producing music that could be considered his best.

6 hours ago, dentalplan said:

You might be right there actually. ULB is an obvious high point of post-MBDTF Yeezy but god does Ghost Town get me pumped. It's ridiculous too cos Cudi has some of the worst singing ever in his bit and 070 Shake's outro is utterly nonsensical (putting a hand on a stove to see if you still feel BLEED?) but it's an outstanding tune.

Reborn (KSG) is one of the most powerful songs of the year too. Massive credit to Cudder on that one.

Yeah it's such a strange song because in theory all the elements of it seem like a total mess but somehow it just works and it's incredible. I'd put that and ULB together as the two saving graces of his post-Yeezus work. Yeezus is excellent, mind, went back to it a few weeks back and it still absolutely holds up as imho his second best album.

13 hours ago, dentalplan said:

That's that ruined for me, ta.

I've seen split opinions on the Cudi bit. Some people absolutely love it. Just makes me chuckle if anything.

2 minutes ago, ConorC said:

That's that ruined for me, ta.

I've seen split opinions on the Cudi bit. Some people absolutely love it. Just makes me chuckle if anything.

You must have already known that burning yourself doesn't make you bleed.

And yeah it's delivered not-dissimilarly to the original. I guess I both love it and it makes me laugh when I think about it.

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You must have already known that burning yourself doesn't make you bleed.

And yeah it's delivered not-dissimilarly to the original. I guess I both love it and it makes me laugh when I think about it.

I did, but the thought had just never crossed my mind when listening to it.

070 Shake is the perfect vocalist for that section though, I love it.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...