Kanye west confirmed

mike99

Really enjoyed Ye, been listening to it a fair few times and it just feels fresher and better made than Life of Pablo to me, maybe I'm enjoying the shorter album with all the excess cut from it as that was my major problem with Life.

How is the Kids See Ghosts album? Haven't had chance to listen to it yet.

1 hour ago, TheDHolford said:

Really enjoyed Ye, been listening to it a fair few times and it just feels fresher and better made than Life of Pablo to me, maybe I'm enjoying the shorter album with all the excess cut from it as that was my major problem with Life.

How is the Kids See Ghosts album? Haven't had chance to listen to it yet.

Melon gave it a 10, which is pretty eyebrow raising. 

I like it, still think Pusha's is the best, all 3 of them are a bit short for me though.

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

Melon gave it a 10, which is pretty eyebrow raising. 

I like it, still think Pusha's is the best, all 3 of them are a bit short for me though.

I know it's just his opinion right but imagine your opinion right being that Kids See Ghosts is on a par with TPAB.

I do really like Daytona and Ye but yeah, when I'm gonna look back on this year in music I'll probably be overlooking those releases a bit because it's just too brief an experience. Frank Ocean must have released more than 24 minutes of material across his singles last year alone.

The Nas release on Friday should be really interesting. I know it's very unlikely but imagine if they both brought their A-game and got the best out of one another? Would be insane.

Nas album is awesome. Everything especially is up there with one of the best things to come out of these Kanye projects - just incredible. Also love the beat for Cops.

Can't say I've ever listened to Teyana Taylor but hoping for more of this quality production from Kanye. It's without a doubt been the highlight of every album that's come out thus far.

On 6/10/2018 at 4:07 PM, dentalplan said:

*Dragon Energy

Trump was born in the year of the Dog and Kanye was born in the year of the Snake.

I was born in the year of the Dragon.

It is almost certainly horseshit, but I'd still rather be a dragon than a dog or a snake.

bamber x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Logan1996 said:

2120744145_ScreenShot2018-08-14at20_23_00.png.82fb3a5a4f653dee84bddf91c0ff1f7a.png

So KSG have been confirmed for tyler the creators festival end of the year , could we see them bring KSG to uk summer festivals next year/glasto?

First confirmed Kanye show right?

100% won't be at Glastonbury and I also struggle to see where they'd fit in on the UK festival scene at all as I don't think this collab (or more precisely, Cudi) is as big of a deal here as it is in the US, but good to see that it's hitting the road anyway. Would prefer a Kanye solo tour of course but if Cudi must come along I'm all for that too as the album really grew on me over time.

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

First confirmed Kanye show right?

100% won't be at Glastonbury and I also struggle to see where they'd fit in on the UK festival scene at all as I don't think this collab (or more precisely, Cudi) is as big of a deal here as it is in the US, but good to see that it's hitting the road anyway. Would prefer a Kanye solo tour of course but if Cudi must come along I'm all for that too as the album really grew on me over time.

I think reading + leeds might be a possibility for a KSG tour , agree that cudi doesn't have the pull over here or KSG have the big headline name for glastonbury. Will be interesting to see their setlist and really hope they bring KSG on tour 

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

But with Beyonce instead of Kid Cudi, because he's not big enough.

Well as the Great Gazza once said...

On 4/23/2017 at 10:36 AM, thewayiam said:

The threats are wrong but come on, it's not like it wasn't known was sort of prick he is before the festival whether you like his music or not. Decision wise, for someone known for his rants, his attitude and licking Beyonce's arse because he'd rather be on her that the Kardashian, it wasn't a wise move.