Kanye west confirmed

mike99

Come on guys, better watch out, according to this (amazingly non-satirical) Guardian article most of you shouldn't dare have the gumption to talk about Kanye like this..

I mean I'm left wing, stridently Remain and not even white, but this is the sort of shit that makes me want to resurrect the sad, dead corpse of UKIP just to piss a few people off. 

Edited by arcade fireman

15 hours ago, bamber said:

If you are arguing that Kanye is smarter than Jessie J, then yes indeed bro, you are on to something there, marginally. I'm not sure that there is so much between them though. I'm of the opinion that you don't have to be that smart/educated to be a musical genius. Far from it.

It is their insane babbling outside of their musical and lyrical output where Kanye and Jessie and many others all fall into the same affectation trap. They should leave their music to speak for itself and shut the fuck up if they are not qualified to speak on the matters they pontificate on. There are smarter musicians who have earned the right to speak out, but it invariably diminishes the impact of of their great songs if they do.

Everyone loves a profound musical creation. No one likes a rich fool venting off.

Name some great musicians who are also really stupid people, I'm guessing you know a few? And Im not talking about popular artists im talking about good ones.

Kanye is many things but stupid isn't one of them.

On 5/5/2018 at 4:22 PM, Madyaker said:

Name some great musicians who are also really stupid people, I'm guessing you know a few? And Im not talking about popular artists im talking about good ones.

Kanye is many things but stupid isn't one of them.

Did I claim Kanye is stupid anywhere (mis-educated, yes?) I don't think I did?

Stupid, great musicians abound.....

My personal favourite (bit) stupid musician, Jessie J for starters (I have many more)......

Still way less stupid than I am...

17 minutes ago, bamber said:

Did I claim Kanye is stupid anywhere (mis-educated, yes?) I don't think I did?

Stupid, great musicians abound.....

My personal favourite (bit) stupid musician, Jessie J for starters (I have many more)......

Still way less stupid than I am...

Didn't realise you liked Jessie J 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Wow it's sick tho wtf.

Yeah would've been nice if it was longer but damn is it a great 22 minutes. Hope Kanye's is longer but if a compact album of absolute fire is where he's at right now then I'm happy with that, especially after the sprawling/unedited Life of Pablo.

Also:

fo8pt6cukvz01.jpg

Edited by FloorFiller

Seems like all of the upcoming Kanye projects (solo album, one with Cudi, Nas album and Teyana Taylor album) are gonna be 7 tracks long according to Pusha T. Hoping Kanye has at least one Runaway-esque epic up his sleeve for his own album, but gotta think these are all gonna be pretty amazing if they've all been whittled down to so few tracks.

http://www.thefader.com/2018/05/25/kanye-west-produced-albums-seven-tracks-why-pusha-t?utm_source=tffb

28 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Seems like all of the upcoming Kanye projects (solo album, one with Cudi, Nas album and Teyana Taylor album) are gonna be 7 tracks long according to Pusha T. Hoping Kanye has at least one Runaway-esque epic up his sleeve for his own album, but gotta think these are all gonna be pretty amazing if they've all been whittled down to so few tracks.

http://www.thefader.com/2018/05/25/kanye-west-produced-albums-seven-tracks-why-pusha-t?utm_source=tffb

Yeah that was basically revealed on Twitter the other week (although the Pusha album has 8 tracks here).

On 5/25/2018 at 8:50 PM, Badlands said:

Controversial take - Runaway spoils itself with that awful self indulgent vocoder solo that goes on and on. And Pusha’s verse has never really sat right with the rest of the lyrics to me.

I don't think it spoils it but the outro could definitely go. Take that off and it's about as long as Monster.

Enjoying the Push album. Kanye's definitely in his zone on that one and Pusha T is good as ever. The Drake beef is funny but God I hope he doesn't delay the album so he can edit in scoopy whoop shade at Aubrey.

Edited by dentalplan