Kanye west confirmed

mike99

1 hour ago, rhg_99 said:
Context: Kanye's mum had plastic surgery and passed away due to complications. Kanye blamed himself as he was the one who financed the surgery despite numerous doctors refusing to do the operation due to the risks.

The tweet you posted contradicts him blaming himself though. If he's on about forgiving the doctor, he could try not using a mugshot as the dude's picture. This is really alarming, more so than anything else this week. :(

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The tweet you posted contradicts him blaming himself though. If he's on about forgiving the doctor, he could try not using a mugshot as the dude's picture. This is really alarming, more so than anything else this week. :(

well yes presumably he blames the doctor aswell as himself but is now trying to forgive him. I agree, this is really troubling and I dont think Kanye is well at all. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kanye-west-mothers-death_us_558cbd8be4b081449b4c91e5

50 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

well yes presumably he blames the doctor aswell as himself but is now trying to forgive him. I agree, this is really troubling and I dont think Kanye is well at all. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kanye-west-mothers-death_us_558cbd8be4b081449b4c91e5

Yes, on second thought it's natural that he'd blame himself and others in a state of grief.

But this is even more fucked up than I first thought upon further reading. The surgeon was cleared. So, in forgiving him, Kanye is still publicly blaming him for her death - with a mugshot no less - but saying it's all good, and people are commending him for doing so? While the guy is probably just somewhere out there trying to get on with life.

I know Kim let out a big statement the other day about the media playing the 'mental health' card where it's not warranted and that he's just being himself and very agreeably points out that the media is throwing the accusation out too casually, but it's really plain for the world to see at this point that his self ain't right and this could get really sad.

On 4/27/2018 at 7:12 AM, eFestivals said:

like I say, you can buy twitter followers. I'd be hugely surprised if twitter weren't fully involved with that either, as it would be one of the few income streams they have.

Only those who feel the need to impress others would buy followers.

We're talking about Kanye. Think about it.

of all the people who would be buying followers, I'd imagine Kanye West, one of the biggest and most talked about celebrities going, is fairly low down the list.

especially 10m of them.

21 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

of all the people who would be buying followers, I'd imagine Kanye West, one of the biggest and most talked about celebrities going, is fairly low down the list.

especially 10m of them.

The man's ego is colossal, wouldn't surprise me at all and it's not like he can't afford it. 

There's another bit in that same interview where he stands up and starts yelling to the room about how he was addicted to opioids, then after he was hospitalised he was given more (non-specific) medication that he's now refusing to take.

So, yeah... not that it excuses some of the stuff he's been saying but it sounds like the man is seriously ill.

3 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Sorry to sound like The Nal here, but people are surprised? This fella is a bell. Always has been.

Being a bit of a bell isn’t quite the same thing as explicit support for the far right though, is it?

Any more than being on coke was an excuse for David Bowie’s years long support for fascism