Kanye west confirmed

mike99

I don't know 100% but I very much doubt the first screenshot of 27.8m followers is legit. For a third of his followers to even see the tweet that quickly seems incredibly unlikely, never mind for that many to unfollow. Don't believe all you read on computer screens.

What's the general consensus from you lot about The Life Of Pablo btw? I got excited by his announcements about the new stuff last week and then a few days later remembered that TLOP was nearly all garbage. :lol:

I didn't even like Yeezus all that much on the whole actually.

9 minutes ago, Odessa said:

I don't know 100% but I very much doubt the first screenshot of 27.8m followers is legit. For a third of his followers to even see the tweet that quickly seems incredibly unlikely, never mind for that many to unfollow. Don't believe all you read on computer screens.

What's the general consensus from you lot about The Life Of Pablo btw? I got excited by his announcements about the new stuff last week and then a few days later remembered that TLOP was nearly all garbage. :lol:

I didn't even like Yeezus all that much on the whole actually.

Lot of mediocre filler stuff on it but Ultra Light Beam is one of his best. 

Not 100% sure they were all following him before but Drake, Abel Tesfaye, Janelle Monae, Ariana, Rihanna, Kendrick and a ton of others all appear to have unfollowed and by extension disowned him. He needs to stop or he'll have nobody listening when he eventually realises he needs to take back all this bollocks.

50 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

I knew that this rollout wouldn't reach TLOP levels of mess but god damn, Kanye really is trying to fuck it up isnt he

TLOP was just delayed releases and messing about with his tracklist, with the odd "BILL COSBY INNOCENT" now and then. This has already gone beyond that, and there's still a fair possibility of delayed releases and drastic editorial changes.

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

Its so totally weird, I have screenshots of both numbers. Can't fathom it. Both taken within a couple of hours. 

you can buy twitter followers.

I've no idea how it works technically, but I'll take a guess that the missing 10M was because the service he bought 10M followers from went offline.

7 hours ago, eFestivals said:

you can buy twitter followers.

I've no idea how it works technically, but I'll take a guess that the missing 10M was because the service he bought 10M followers from went offline.

I dunno Neil, it's weird and whats weirder is that more people are incensed that he made stupid comments than where 9 million followers disappeared and reappeared from. I'm not a tin foil hat wearer but with all the Cambridge Analytica shit going on I question everything. How does someone lose and gain 9 million in a few hours. Surely that would break a system just from the 'surge'. I'm not a tech by any stretch. Maybe you could shed some light? Being a hoster. 

Apparently Twitter said it was a glitch? A fucking glitch? With that timing. We live in very strange times. 

7 hours ago, H.M.V said:

I dunno Neil, it's weird and whats weirder is that more people are incensed that he made stupid comments than where 9 million followers disappeared and reappeared from. I'm not a tin foil hat wearer but with all the Cambridge Analytica shit going on I question everything. How does someone lose and gain 9 million in a few hours. Surely that would break a system just from the 'surge'. I'm not a tech by any stretch. Maybe you could shed some light? Being a hoster. 

Apparently Twitter said it was a glitch? A fucking glitch? With that timing. We live in very strange times. 

like I say, you can buy twitter followers. I'd be hugely surprised if twitter weren't fully involved with that either, as it would be one of the few income streams they have.

Only those who feel the need to impress others would buy followers.

We're talking about Kanye. Think about it.