Kanye west confirmed

mike99

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Feel like an idiot for asking this. but what's the gammon thing about?

That grid of blokes’ faces was originally the audience members who were asking typically rightist questions to Corbyn and someone on Twitter pointed out that their faces were all the colour of gammon, so now when there are typically conservative views (or ones that can be traced to that, like rockism would be looped into that on here) they are inexorably linked to gammon. 

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

That grid of blokes’ faces was originally the audience members who were asking typically rightist questions to Corbyn and someone on Twitter pointed out that their faces were all the colour of gammon, so now when there are typically conservative views (or ones that can be traced to that, like rockism would be looped into that on here) they are inexorably linked to gammon. 

Ah, gotcha.

Ta.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

I went for the new music thread haha, his tweets read as though it's two albums to me. One solo and one with Kid Cudi. But dunno.

Edit: posted same time as you

Edited by Odessa

Just now, FloorFiller said:

We're getting an absolute Kanye buffet come June. So stoked.

There's probably a decent chance that we'll get to those release dates and nothing will appear but very exciting nonetheless. Yeezy's album only being seven or eight songs long makes me kinda believe he's been spread across a bunch of projects.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

There's probably a decent chance that we'll get to those release dates and nothing will appear but very exciting nonetheless. Yeezy's album only being seven or eight songs long makes me kinda believe he's been spread across a bunch of projects.

I duno, I know TLOP release (and others before it) got delayed and delayed but I think(?) this is the first time he's given release dates which would suggest to me that these things are all wrapped up and ready for release, although that's not to say Kanye won't be Kanye and decide to record another 17 songs at the last minute.

Also I'm seriously hoping the 7 song long Kanye album is only 7 songs long because each song is a ten minute opus and not because he's been too busy with other stuff to record more songs for his own album. The latter doesn't seem like a very Kanye thing to do.

19 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I duno, I know TLOP release (and others before it) got delayed and delayed but I think(?) this is the first time he's given release dates which would suggest to me that these things are all wrapped up and ready for release, although that's not to say Kanye won't be Kanye and decide to record another 17 songs at the last minute.

Also I'm seriously hoping the 7 song long Kanye album is only 7 songs long because each song is a ten minute opus and not because he's been too busy with other stuff to record more songs for his own album. The latter doesn't seem like a very Kanye thing to do.

The release date official announced and on iTunes would be fairly certain, anyone else tweeting out the release dates would be pretty solid, Kanye tweeting them out... I'm not totally convinced, let's just say.

Seven songs is seriously fine though. TLOP was way overstuffed, and rap albums in general tend to run a bit too long if you're a diehard to the format. A concentrated 35 minute Kanye album is what I want.