Kanye west confirmed

mike99

This is the test point now

Ego wise, he's got to just keep playing on his own, because who could need anything more than the raw power of Kanye West. But in reality, he should bring out a special guest right about now if he doesn't want to start losing the crowd

The BBC did much warns, may contain offence words, and first offence word was there 2 seconds later

May contain! Will contain massive amount would have been a better warning! I never heard the n word used so much . Shock actor over kill

Edited by Rocking mouse

This is truly awful. It's a man obscured by lights, talking over an mp3. Badly... He's had to restart 3 songs so far because he fucked up and missed where he was supposed to come in. Hope the people that are fans are enjoying themselves though, just can't see how that's possible myself.

I expected a "show" from him.... The light rig at the start was kind of cool, and a good choice of opening song... So it would of been worth it for 10 mins... Utter shite there after... He is easily the worse headliner I have seen on the Pyramid....

I'm struggling to think of one myself, even basement jax weren't this bad...