Kanye west confirmed

mike99

You're on the wrong site. You want this ineffectual piece of shit with all the other c**ts https://www.change.org/p/glastonbury-festival-cancel-kanye-west-s-headline-slot-and-get-a-rock-band

No you fuckin dickhead, its nothing to do with wanting a rock band, its down to what him and his slag of a wife represent, celebrity culture and the allure of being famous and rich, if you cannot understand how this is destroying the world we live in you are a thick twat and should stick to watching towie, the kardashians, shaving your chest and getting a false tan.

• Downvote 15

No you fuckin dickhead, its nothing to do with wanting a rock band, its down to what him and his slag of a wife represent, celebrity culture and the allure of being famous and rich, if you cannot understand how this is destroying the world we live in you are a thick twat and should stick to watching towie, the kardashians, shaving your chest and getting a false tan.

We live in a strange, fucked up world. You are the dickhead if you think the someone like Kanye West represents the cause of this.

• Upvote 2

lets win this argument with vitriol and some good old fashioned misogyny...that'll work  :good:

• Upvote 2

http://imgur.com/2ucRy.png

Edited by jonodillieono

Yeah, it's not pollution destroying the planet, it's the Kardashians

But the thing is, you're wasting your time and energy hating the fact that 2 people exist, you either have a lot of hate in you about these 2 or you're really sad and bored

To sign up to an Internet forum, find the thread full of people excited about seeing and artist and then post a cluster fuck of nonsense and to what end? What are you hoping to happen? Us to all be like oh shit you know what he's right I'll not watch someone I'm excited about because someone on this internet doesn't like him

Go to bed boy, I get cranky when I'm tired too

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But the thing is, you're wasting your time and energy hating the fact that 2 people exist, you either have a lot of hate in you about these 2 or you're really sad and bored

To sign up to an Internet forum, find the thread full of people excited about seeing and artist and then post a cluster fuck of nonsense and to what end? What are you hoping to happen? Us to all be like oh shit you know what he's right I'll not watch someone I'm excited about because someone on this internet doesn't like him

Go to bed boy, I get cranky when I'm tired too

Sorry that was meant to be an upvote!

What a muppet.

Check out this fuckboy.

Wow, that escalated quickly. I wonder which acts are acceptable for us to be excited about?

I don't shave my chest, ive never falsely brought about a tan, I had to google towie, the kardashians are only relevant to people who thrive on celebrity culture, so have absolutely no effect in my life, AND, I fucking love Kanye Wests music, where do I stand? He's a tremendous artist, he's been making massively high quality music for years, you sir, are a w*nker

• Upvote 1

Some journalist are far too obsessed with Twitter.There are so many newspaper articles based around what some tit has said on Twitter nowadays its baffling!

Isn't it strange that the kind of people who love to announce how terrible it is that Kanye will be there are exactly the kind of people you hope you don't spend a second of Glastonbuy with? Every time one of them pipes up, my lasting thought is 'thank goodness you won't be watching him'.

• Upvote 1

Some journalist are far too obsessed with Twitter.There are so many newspaper articles based around what some tit has said on Twitter nowadays its baffling!

Lazy isn't it?

Anyway, I'm sure it'll work like this. People who wanna see him will go see him and it'll be great, he'll put on quite a show I reckon. Those who don't, like myself, will go and see/do something else and equally enjoy ourselves! It's moronic that people suggest if you don't like something at the fest, you must show your disgust - rather than just going elsewhere :lol:

Isn't it strange that the kind of people who love to announce how terrible it is that Kanye will be there are exactly the kind of people you hope you don't spend a second of Glastonbuy with? Every time one of them pipes up, my lasting thought is 'thank goodness you won't be watching him'.

I wish this post was a physical being so I could applaud its existence.

I bet this guy is fun at parties...

love how people but personality checks on people before they perform at glastonbury. Ive seen plenty of arrogant rockstars go on stage at many different places. if we didnt watch arrogant people im guessing we would have not seen many people live.

This forum is quite sad though, i always though glastonbury was a welcoming place for all music, all cultures. this forum is full of such negativity. Like if there is a band i dont think are good and they are playing at glastonbury i dont go into that thread to slag off the band and the people watching them. just let them enjoy their band and the moment. 

Glastonbury is a place of acceptance. thats what i thought anyway. im prob just a loser though :D Kanye will put on a great show. looking forward to partying with whoever is with me front row