Kanye west confirmed

mike99

Has some credible points really.

A lot of big named rap artists, don't put on a particularly good show if you compare it to rock or some other genre. Then again you can still really enjoy something without the performance being mind blowing.

Taking the conversation away from Kim... What do people think/hope is the setlist.

I'd say this is a pretty realistic expectation

All Day

Black Skinhead

Don't Like

Mercy

Cold

New Slaves

Power

Can't Tell Me Nothing

Good Life

Blood On The Leaves

Wolves

Heartless

Only One

Diamonds From Sierra Leone

Jesus Walks

All Of The Lights

Touch The Sky

Bound 2

-----------------

Niggas In Paris (With Jay Z)

Stronger

Golddigger

personally id like to see a more upbeat set list than that!

All Falls Down,

The glory

Flashing lights

All of the lights,

MBTDF (intro)

Champion

Slow Jamz

Saying all that, i have dreams of bon iver coming out for "Im in it"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Also, re that Guardian article:

"Do you think the Rolling Stones or Fishbone would pull a stunt like that? "

I don't know what I find funnier: how blatant an attempt this is to stop people accusing him of racism, or the fact that the only example of a Proper Band™ he could think of with black members was Fishbone.

Seriously, Fishbone?

Also, re that Guardian article:

"Do you think the Rolling Stones or Fishbone would pull a stunt like that? "

I don't know what I find funnier: how blatant an attempt this is to stop people accusing him of racism, or the fact that the only example of a Proper Band™ he could think of with black members was Fishbone.

Seriously, Fishbone?

He's a motherfucking gay fish.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I personally think Kanya set is going to be amazing "Really" as he has had a lot of flack from people and which was un- necessarily so think he might do a real good show maybe even a few celebs joining him so will defo be there. :curtsey:

Edited by madbrain
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Gotta say as strong as yeezys recent setlist looked, the performance itself at Powerhouse was way, way below par. From 25 mins in his voice goes. Only One near the end was completely embarressing. I couldn't watch. I sincerely hope he offers more at Glastonbury than that.

Although I'll probably be too wasted to care...

Edited by T-Mouse

Gotta say as strong as yeezys recent setlist looked, the performance itself at Powerhouse was way, way below par. From 25 mins in his voice goes. Only One near the end was completely embarressing. I couldn't watch. I sincerely hope he offers more at Glastonbury than that.

Although I'll probably be too wasted to care...

Me too!! as in "wasted" but going along, just in case it ends up as a real good show "you never know".

Adapt, v. From the Latin adaptare.

• to be more like good old fashioned rock.

No it wasn't , it was to take elements of better live performences including from older hip hop, but of course this wouldn't fit in with the narrative of the bigger rap/pop acts being shit live. Depends what you what from live music I guess, some are are happy with MP3s and a bit of stage production, others want to see it performed.

I personally think Kanya set is going to be amazing "Really" as he has had a lot of flack from people and which was un- necessarily so think he might do a real good show maybe even a few celebs joining him so will defo be there. :curtsey:

Yeah I mean if alot of people think you are shit, you will suddenly become amazing overnight...

No it wasn't , it was to take elements of better live performences including from older hip hop, but of course this wouldn't fit in with the narrative of the bigger rap/pop acts being shit live. Depends what you what from live music I guess, some are are happy with MP3s and a bit of stage production, others want to see it performed.

Yeah I mean if alot of people think you are shit, you will suddenly become amazing overnight...

only meaning, I think he will probably put on a good performance and would personally like to watch him on that evening, each to there own what they think.