Kanye west confirmed

mike99

Album has been delayed and re-titled 'SWISH'

highly doubt we're gonna see it till after Glasto now...

hasn't been delayed (no release date was ever given so how could it?). i hope we get it before Glasto but yeah... it's starting to look unlikely now

hope he renames it. wasn't a fan of So Help Me God, but Swish? although i guess any title was gonna seem bad after the brilliance of Yeezus

hasn't been delayed (no release date was ever given so how could it?). i hope we get it before Glasto but yeah... it's starting to look unlikely now

hope he renames it. wasn't a fan of So Help Me God, but Swish? although i guess any title was gonna seem bad after the brilliance of Yeezus

Yeezus board was pretty sure it was scheduled for the end of April but it seems he went back into the studio to work on it.

Someone joked that Kendrick's new album sent Kanye back into the studio and it might not be far off from the truth actually :lol:

Agreeing with the possibility of Skepta on stage with Kanye at Glasto would be awesome, wouldn't be suprised if theres some other members from BBK with him aswell if it does happen probs JME & Jammer or something. Someone mentioned on another thread that John Legend is in the UK during June with a glastonbury sized hole, surely John Legend is a good shout to come and play with Kanye, seen these guys play together in various vids.

• Downvote 1

Mate just said that glass animals supposedly tweeted saying they were going to perform 'love lockdown' with kanye?

Supposedly tweeted then deleted

Reckon there is any truth in this?

I hope Kanye doesn't play love lockdown

plenty of better songs than that for him to play

Mate just said that glass animals supposedly tweeted saying they were going to perform 'love lockdown' with kanye?

Supposedly tweeted then deleted

Reckon there is any truth in this?

http://www.quintessaire.com/feature-archives/2015/5/11/accidental-kanye-west-glastonbury-leak

This was tweeted last night so I guess there must be something in it

1. (Chief Keef cover)
  2. (Big Sean cover)
  3. (Freestyle)
First festival appearance of the year (i believe) views on the setlist?

Very pleased to see through the wire in there personally

Edited by stocky3000

Looks a cracker. I guess Lost in the World was too much to ask for. But very happy he plays Runaway live.

I wonder if Kanye plans to approach this set differently to any of his other festival appearances. The whole 'Chris Martin headline collab' fiasco from a few weeks ago makes me think we may see something like Homecoming or some other other guests showing up. Sia and Vic Mensa for Wolves?