Kanye west confirmed

mike99

I'm a fan of Kanye's music and can't wait for his Glastonbury set, but by God, the man's a tosser.

Now he's hurled himself into a lake as part of a 'set' in Armenia. I needed that laugh.

He did a free gig in armenia and jumped into a lake to party with his fans. I'm sorry, but sometimes he's a tosser, but this was just kanye being kanye - if any thing it was a pretty nice gesture and the fans went crazy for it.

• Upvote 1

It was the way he did it, attempting to maintain 'cool' while splashing about. Does it not look ridiculous to you? Not because it's Kanye, just because it's absurd. I'd say it of anyone.

It looks ridiculous because it's a famous pop star jumping into a lake in Armenia, not giving a shit about what's really happening/what the press would say, purely to go say hi to his fans and provide them with a special moment.

The normal kind of manufactured/fuckloads of great pr type popstar would never do that. That's why it seems ridiculous.

Deadmau5 is just as big a c**t as Kanye, where's his petition to get kicked off the bill?

Racism

How about Mark E. Smith of The Fall, gone through 66 band members! Insane.

This isn't a criticism of The Fall mind. I imagine i'll be seeing them and Kayne West.

It was the way he did it, attempting to maintain 'cool' while splashing about. Does it not look ridiculous to you? Not because it's Kanye, just because it's absurd. I'd say it of anyone.

That sounds pretty silly, how else is he supposed to be when he is in the water? Is he supposed to drown or something? People always pick flies when it comes to Kanye

Edited by miguel818
  • Upvote 1

yup!!! runaway is a tunnne.

really hoping he does Blood on the leaves, Im In It and Im a God. also the opening to dark fantasy.

and like every other superb song he has done, the choices o_O

He is likely to close with Blood On The Leaves.. unless a new song.