Kanye west confirmed

mike99

Also I got to say kanye west is a poor headliner I do think he has got a great back catalogue of hits and some musical friends but I have seen him on TV perform live (I know it is TV) but I thought each team his performance was embarrassing and his Brit performance was funny for the wrong reasons

Plus the thought of the entire Kardashian clan prancing around Worthy Farm is quite frankly sickening.

It's snobby comments like this that I hate. Why would the presence of these people sicken you? How will they impact on your Glastonbury experience in any way, shape or form? I assume you deem them in some way unworthy?

Let's do some basic sums here. Four/five girls plus friends and hangers on so let's say 30. Out of 200,000 people spread out over 120 acres. Without wishing to presume much I'll wager they would (if they go at all) be frequenting different areas to yourself. The chances of bumping into one of them are mathematically insignificant.

Just watched some of his live performances on YouTube and he does a lot of standing there doing nothing, will get pretty boring pretty quick of he does that. He also has a lot of the crowd singing his lyrics, can't imagine a huge proportion of the field will know what to sing

It's snobby comments like this that I hate. Why would the presence of these people sicken you? How will they impact on your Glastonbury experience in any way, shape or form? I assume you deem them in some way unworthy?

Let's do some basic sums here. Four/five girls plus friends and hangers on so let's say 30. Out of 200,000 people spread out over 120 acres. Without wishing to presume much I'll wager they would (if they go at all) be frequenting different areas to yourself. The chances of bumping into one of them are mathematically insignificant.

Wow, got a Kim K fan here it seems.

I'm not worried about seeing them there! Quite able to do the maths and realise the chances at are slim!

I don't like them because of everything they stand for. Famous for producing a sex tape, having ridiculous amounts of plastic surgery, dropping out of school without a qualification between the lot of them, and generally using their fame and fortune to do NOTHING productive for today's society.

So yeah, I guess I have got something against them, sorry!

I'm all aboard the Kardashians are vacuous cretins train, but society itself made them as famous as they are today, if they exploited those opportunities I don't think you can kick off too much really

Frankly if people think they're the worst thing modern society has to offer then they haven't been paying attention.

Just watched some of his live performances on YouTube and he does a lot of standing there doing nothing, will get pretty boring pretty quick of he does that. He also has a lot of the crowd singing his lyrics, can't imagine a huge proportion of the field will know what to sing

Metallica had the pyramid field chanting 'Die!' and the whole crowd singing The Memory Remains back to them, I wouldn't worry about people not knowing Kanye lyrics.

I'm not worried about seeing them there! Quite able to do the maths and realise the chances at are slim!

I don't like them because of everything they stand for. Famous for producing a sex tape, having ridiculous amounts of plastic surgery, dropping out of school without a qualification between the lot of them, and generally using their fame and fortune to do NOTHING productive for today's society.

Not at all. Their existence barely registers with me, I know they're rich and a bit stupid but that's as far as my knowledge goes. So what?

I just don't get the sanctimony surrounding them. Sex tape? Surgery? So what? Why do you care what they get up to? What precisely qualifies you to judge them?

And in the highly highly unlikely event you did bump into them, why would it matter? They're peaceful people, not knife-wielding maniacs who give off life-threatening radiation to anyone who comes within a three-mile radius. Just walk on by.

Seeking the positives here.

At least I won't have the biggest pie arse at this years festival.

Not at all. Their existence barely registers with me, I know they're rich and a bit stupid but that's as far as my knowledge goes. So what?

I just don't get the sanctimony surrounding them. Sex tape? Surgery? So what? Why do you care what they get up to? What precisely qualifies you to judge them?

Crikey Hugh you're worse than my seven year old niece with all these questions!

Can we just agree that it's my right to have an OPINION on them. I don't like them and don't think Kanye and the Kardashian entourage will bring anything productive to Glastonbury. That ok?

Crikey Hugh you're worse than my seven year old niece with all these questions!

Can we just agree that it's my right to have an OPINION on them. I don't like them and don't think Kanye and the Kardashian entourage will bring anything productive to Glastonbury. That ok?

What do you bring to Glastonbury that's productive?

You people are acting like the Kardashians will be the first shills to come to Glastonbury. The festival isn't immune to the attendance of c**ts.

Haha, spot on - what about your Kate Moss clan, Made in Chelsea, etc, lot that go most years. Kim and co are no different to them! In fact, she'll fit in very well backstage really!!