Kanye west confirmed

mike99

Oh, are you the guy who couldn't get his head around sampling?

There is some music I love that heavily uses sampling, but for me the Kanye version of Stronger just makes an already repetitive strong more repetitive and adds nothing.

I was also sure if I said he covered Daft Punk some smart arse would come along and say Daft Punk's version wasn't original either.

OMG this has to be a wind up... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL THIS 1 IS.. Jay z was a proven artist who consistently produces good music.. This guy is just a knob... Gettin like v fest in the lineup choices now

That's gonna be one empty pyramid crowd

So happy I didn't get a ticket this year (this one x one million

My first time at Glasto and you book that prick! Disappointed!

Bunch of toffs in a field getting covered in clarts and wearing wellies. I'd rather sit in my garden with some cans blasting the radio

Shame, worst of all he did a duet with Chris Martin

Ha ha Ta. Did he really do a duet with Chris Martin? Fucking hell

OMG this has to be a wind up... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL THIS 1 IS.. Jay z was a proven artist who consistently produces good music.. This guy is just a knob... Gettin like v fest in the lineup choices now

Bunch of toffs in a field getting covered in clarts and wearing wellies. I'd rather sit in my garden with some cans blasting the radio

God pure bullshit

Kanye is the one who's inspired the last 10 years of Jay Z's material

Can someone copy and paste some of the outraged messages from Facebook?

Worst. Headliner. Ever.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!! Bet that was worth spunking £250 for.

Oh please not,(i think I'm going to throw up).

Oh my god really?? Thank god for other stages, he is such a knob!!!!!

A selection

I wont be watching him, but to piss that many people off - I'm pleased he is on

doesnt piss me off old son

i think its a poor headliner and just means i dont have to be there sat night ......but if your pleased hes playing why are you not gonna be seeing him ???

that last one is fair comment tbh

I'm not sure what point this clip is meant to illustrate (is this the best booking of all tme or the end of the world?). But it nicely illustrates my issues with a lot of live hip hop.

The music is good, there's a sing-along chorus, but I can get that at home with his CDs. What I'm left with, therefore, is a bloke strolling around yelling into a mike.

Given that outdoor sound systems are never great, I won't be able to make out what he's saying, and so not really appreciate his dexterity. As a live spectacle, it leaves a lot to be desired. I saw Eminem at V (God I hate that festival) and felt the same. And I know and really like his stuff.

I'm unlikely to take a crash course in Kanye before the festival, so I'm not willing to risk being bored just because he is headlining. I will be elsewhere - Lord knows there's enough other choices - but I fear that this isn't a great headliner, because it's not one for the neutrals, and at a festival (sold out before the acts are known) there's going to be a lot of those.

jesus,. imagine if the final headliner turns out to be Swift. people are gonna burn the Pyramid down

I've stayed calm at Kanye headlining as I remember how annoying everyone slagging Metallica when I was looking forward to them was, plus I know there is 1 more headliner and countless other acts to be announced.

If Taylor Swift was announced as the 3rd headliner now though, I' may not be able to contain my frustration

I'm gonna be there, right in the middle of that pyramid crowd having the time of my life even it's pouring with rain.

Didn't actually think they'd get a headliner in the same year that would top the Foos for me

Foo Fighters and then the next day Kanye? This is what Glastonbury is about! Magical!

98 days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2