How has Latitude grown?

Suede1985

How much has Latitude changed in terms of the size and layout since 2011?

I haven't been since then and the size/layout was just perfect, am hoping for a good line up this year so I can return.

But.... I won't be returning if it's changed drastically and become too big/different for the wrong reasons (like Bestival sadly has) however good the line up is

Campervan area is now where Blue camping was but still plenty of camping.

A second bridge across he lake so easier to get from Lake Stage to iArena (new name for Sunrise)

Looks like from efests press release will be a couple of new areas.

Think capacity is still the same

how about since 2009? pretty much the same?

the basic layout remains the same but where they have shuffled things about is in the glamping areas { they are taking over another field this year for more glamping next to pink moon }

I happen to have a site map from 2009 http://www.wbc-team.co.uk/LAT_O9_sitemap_17.pdf
sure some stuff has changed but its all minor things.

the basic layout remains the same but where they have shuffled things about is in the glamping areas { they are taking over another field this year for more glamping next to pink moon }

I happen to have a site map from 2009 http://www.wbc-team.co.uk/LAT_O9_sitemap_17.pdf
sure some stuff has changed but its all minor things.

cheers....no matter what the festival, it's always the posh camping that causes the disruption!!