BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS

ramragon

On 7/4/2018 at 5:15 PM, adawsonuk said:

Hi all, 

trying to shift my tickets quick to sort out other travel arrangements so will accept £200 for 2 x Thursday Tickets, 2 x Friday - Sunday Tickets, and 1 x Car Park Pass

Tickets in hand so can post immediately. Happy to sell direct or through Twickets

get in touch if Interested 

Are these still available?

On 7/4/2018 at 12:48 PM, bexj said:

Friend of mine is selling 2 x Adult tickets, plus 2 x Thursday and 2 x Emperors field.  Paid £400 - will accept £350.  Let me know and I'll put you in touch with her.

These are still available, get in touch with offers x

Selling 2 each Thursday, main camping and Emperor's. Face value £217.50 each or £400 the pair.

Prefer collect in person Rawtenstall evening / weekend or Heywood weekday, but could post on a signed service.  

Oh and before you ask, No, I won't split !!!!!!! Really hope that someone who's never been before goes for it. I'm still going and this will be my ninth. 

Edited by RossendaleR

Hi lovely people,

I have two tickets for Lost Village - 25th Aug - 31st Aug.

They are glamping tickets, camping in luxury bell tents. It's a double bed.

So selling two tickets, each for £380 - orginal cost is £440 per ticket. £760 in total. Willing to negotiate if necessary.  :)

Cost includes luxury camping and the festival ticket.

Looking to sell as a pair, as my boyfriend and I sadly can't make it anymore.

Please message me on francesca_sharpes@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Would love to hear from you, they are looking for a good home!

Thanks,

Fran 

Edited by Fransworth

On 7/15/2018 at 10:31 PM, RossendaleR said:

Selling 2 each Thursday, main camping and Emperor's. Face value £217.50 each or £400 the pair.

Prefer collect in person Rawtenstall evening / weekend or Heywood weekday, but could post on a signed service.  

Oh and before you ask, No, I won't split !!!!!!! Really hope that someone who's never been before goes for it. I'm still going and this will be my ninth. 

Now sold

On 7/17/2018 at 12:37 PM, festival fan from fife said:

Hi Due you getting a child free festival I have 1 Thursday - Sunday with Emperors field ( child’s  ticket)

Also 1 Thursday - Sunday with Emperors field ( teen ticket) 

Happy to sell separate or together 

I'd be ingested in the Childs weekend ticket. Desperate for one. 

Edited by BrownTown

On 7/16/2018 at 10:13 AM, leeaxton said:

Hi, I still have 2 adult, 1 teen and 1 child Great Plains tickets that I no longer need. Face value of 110 quid or will split the adults off/consider offers.

Ta very much.

hi! Are these still available? Is great plains like emperors field? Is it new this year? I am looking for adult tickets only however if you would be willing yo split?