BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS

ramragon

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Dazza77 said:

Hi, looking for 2 x adult and 2 x kids (11-16) weekend tickets plus Thursday entry if anybody has them for sale. Emporers entry would also be a bonus but not essential. Cheers

I've got 2 Thursday to Sunday tickets for sale....

Sadly we have come to the conclusion that we can't afford both this and Boomtown, so Kendals getting the cut

Take less than face value to an Efester.. 320 for both (cost 380)

I’ve got two Thursday to Sunday adult tickets, two under 5’s including emperors field camping and car parking. I’ve got the emperors field tickets now but no others yet. I’m looking for face value and will use twickets if that helps but thought I’d try here first. £450. 

Hi everyone,

Gutted to miss it this year but friend has arranged a very last minute stag doo, so.........

2 x Emperors Field Camping

2 x Thursday Entry

2 x Weekend Entry

1 x Parking Pass

Happy to take less than face value and not including booking fees: £320 for the lot

Have tickets in possession and will secure post (or meet if local)

Thanks

Hello! 

I am unable to make the festival now because of work complications so I’ve got 2 x Kendal Calling weekend tickets for sale @ face value with a car parking pass thrown in for free for anyone who wants them! 

Tickets in hand ready to post. >> 
https://www.twickets.live/block/1114458114197717,2

If someone wants them, I'm happy to take off Twickets and sort it out direct :)

Edited by Joshuaww

On 6/27/2018 at 9:48 PM, RatedR said:

I can't make the festival anymore, so looking to sell my ticket. 

1x Thursday Entry

1x Adult admission 

1x Emperors Field

1x EF Car Park

Have tickets to post straight away or meet (location depending)... only looking for £160.

@RatedR Would you be willing to sell the emperors field ticket separately?

Edited by Boss84

Hi, I have some unneeded tickets for Great Plains if anyone fancies a little upgrade...

3 x Adult

1 x Teen 11-15

1 x Child 6-10

I'm selling for face value (I'm not greedy!) which is 152.50.

Tickets ready to post (or collect/meet Manchester area) and payment by PayPal please.

Cheers

On 6/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, leeaxton said:

Hi, I have some unneeded tickets for Great Plains if anyone fancies a little upgrade...

3 x Adult

1 x Teen 11-15

1 x Child 6-10

Tickets ready to post (or collect/meet Manchester area) and payment by PayPal please.

Cheers

Update...now only 2 adult tickets. So 110 for the lot. Or will split the adults of if need be. 

Cheers

Edited by leeaxton

On 6/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, leeaxton said:

3 x Adult

1 x Teen 11-15

1 x Child 6-10

Cheers

On 7/1/2018 at 7:09 PM, leeaxton said:

Update...now only 2 adult tickets. So 110 for the lot. Or will split the adults of if need be. 

Cheers

Hi, are these still available? Thanks.

Friend of mine is selling 2 x Adult tickets, plus 2 x Thursday and 2 x Emperors field.  Paid £400 - will accept £350.  Let me know and I'll put you in touch with her.

Hi all, 

trying to shift my tickets quick to sort out other travel arrangements so will accept £200 for 2 x Thursday Tickets, 2 x Friday - Sunday Tickets, and 1 x Car Park Pass

Tickets in hand so can post immediately. Happy to sell direct or through Twickets

get in touch if Interested