BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS

ramragon

22 hours ago, Wilko888 said:

Hi I know you said you won’t split but if you get no interest I would definitely take the emperors field tickets off your hands. 

Thanks, But I will see if there are any takers before I resort to losing a few hundred quid. 

On 03/04/2018 at 7:22 AM, Keith G said:

I have 2 x Thursday tickets face value £30 each, 2 x emperors field tickets, face value £42:50 each,  and 2 x Saturday tickets face value £135 each for sale. 

Only willing to sell as a complete package at £415 not for sale individually sorry. I will not lower the price as I am not including booking fees which I have obviously paid per ticket. 

If interested let me know. 

Thank you

Apologies that was a typo it should not read Saturday tickets, the tickets for sale Friday - Sunday at what I paid £135 each not including the booking fees

Due to ongoing Chemotherapy, I do not feel that I will be able to attend this year

I will have the following, hoping to sell as a job lot, bought on monthly payment, so will be available when I get them, can deliver within reasonable distance from Lancaster. Just putting this out there to gauge interest.

2 x Adult Thursday

2 x Adult Fri to Sunday

1 x Live In Vehicle

Looking for £420 the lot

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 6:12 PM, t2t said:

Due to ongoing Chemotherapy, I do not feel that I will be able to attend this year

I will have the following, hoping to sell as a job lot, bought on monthly payment, so will be available when I get them, can deliver within reasonable distance from Lancaster. Just putting this out there to gauge interest.

2 x Adult Thursday

2 x Adult Fri to Sunday

1 x Live In Vehicle

Looking for £420 the lot

Thank You

I'm interested in the live in vehicle and possibly the Thursday tickets if you consider splitting them.

On 5/9/2018 at 1:18 PM, Big_Chief said:

I'm interested in the live in vehicle and possibly the Thursday tickets if you consider splitting them.

sorry not been on for a while...

Due to my condition, I contacted KC, who put me on to Ticketline who have kindly offered me a full refund, so I'm well happy.

Might be worth contacting them regarding tickets,

apologies again foe not getting back sooner

Tommy

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2018 at 12:34 PM, t2t said:

sorry not been on for a while...

Due to my condition, I contacted KC, who put me on to Ticketline who have kindly offered me a full refund, so I'm well happy.

Might be worth contacting them regarding tickets,

apologies again foe not getting back sooner

Tommy

I hope everything works out for you Tommy!

On 5/13/2018 at 5:33 PM, SloopJohnB said:

I hope everything works out for you Tommy!

Thank you, 
Quick update, Ticketline refunded the full amount back to my debit card yesterday, Thank You 

Just got to get this infernal inconvenience sorted out and be fighting fit for next year

On 5/16/2018 at 12:17 PM, t2t said:

Thank you, 
Quick update, Ticketline refunded the full amount back to my debit card yesterday, Thank You 

Just got to get this infernal inconvenience sorted out and be fighting fit for next year

All the best for a quick recovery from the other half of the Lancaster branch of efest!

see you in 2019!

Rob

Sorry to be one of those people who signs up just to sell tickets (I lurked all of last year and had a great time, partly thanks to all of the info here - so much so that we bought tickets super quick and unfortunately too many other things going on. Hopefully next year!)

Anyway, have 2 x adult tickets for sale via Twickets, including Thursday entry and will have car parking too. £342.50 including all fees, postage etc etc: https://www.twickets.live/block/416319770114085,2