BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS

ramragon

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:30 AM, dannyfletcher said:

I have a spare double pod pad ticket. Somehow i managed to buy 2 by mistake. As long as you don't take the p*ss i don't mind selling at under cost price which was £247.50.

Pod pad was only way i could convince my better half to come along. God forbid she sleep in my lush tent, spiders and all.

is this still available , thanks 

I've got 2 standard weekend tickets for sale due to mates not being able to attend - will post next day recorded tomorrow. £139 each and I will throw in parking and cover the £6.49 recorded delivery. 

I bought 2 Emperors for friends in case they decided to come but they've booked to go to Turkey instead so I have 2 spare Adult Emperors tickets - face value was £46.75 (payment plan) with 1 parking ticket - will post next day guaranteed special delivery £50 each if anyone is interested or £95 for the 2

On 23/07/2017 at 4:38 PM, Armstrong said:

Just had two mates unable to attend...

I have two adult Thursday, weekend and emperor's field tickets to sell. Would prefer to sell altogether if possible. 

This is back availble as the one mate who was mate who was going to take a ticket has dropped out. 

• 5 months later...

I see that there are some ticket requests up already re live-in vehicle passes wanted on other threads, but posting here as per the instructions to do so on the forum to keep the resales in one place. I have a live-in vehicle pass 2018 but want Emperors Field passes for 2 adults (we have 2 adult camping passes). The live in pass was £83.25 with the booking fee. Happy to discuss any cost difference if anyone has Emperors Field passes and wants to trade. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:11 PM, dandmramsey said:

I see that there are some ticket requests up already re live-in vehicle passes wanted on other threads, but posting here as per the instructions to do so on the forum to keep the resales in one place. I have a live-in vehicle pass 2018 but want Emperors Field passes for 2 adults (we have 2 adult camping passes). The live in pass was £83.25 with the booking fee. Happy to discuss any cost difference if anyone has Emperors Field passes and wants to trade. Thanks

I'm looking for a live in vehicle ticket for this year. If you decide to sell without trading please let me know and I'd be happy to take it.

Similarly if anyone else is selling a live in vehicle ticket let me know.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a Kendal calling camping Fri-Monday ticket to sell.

I bought it on one of the earlier releases so is a little cheaper

I’m paying for it in instalments, these come to £152.52, and that’s all I ask for it

I am going from the Thursday so can easily meet at the gate to hand over the ticket, or post it out :)

I have 2 x Thursday tickets face value £30 each, 2 x emperors field tickets, face value £42:50 each,  and 2 x Saturday tickets face value £135 each for sale. 

Only willing to sell as a complete package at £415 not for sale individually sorry. I will not lower the price as I am not including booking fees which I have obviously paid per ticket. 

If interested let me know. 

Thank you