BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS

ramragon

Serial lurker here, not really a newbie.

Chances are I'll have two camping tickets, two Thursday tickets & car parking ticket as my partner has been made redundant so don't think we'll be able to make it, gutted :(

Whilst it's a bit of a shitter, don't be too hasty...there's always the possibility that something could crop up between now and the festival.

Given the festival sold out many months in advance, people are always going to be looking for tickets so you should have little trouble selling them nearer the time if no other job has been forthcoming (there are still 3 months to go and stranger things have happened).

Fingers crossed he gets sorted.

Aw thanks MickL. :good:

We actually booked for both KC and Shambala this year but reality says we can only do one so as it's our whole groups first trip to Shambala, figured that's the one we would go with.

I did post with a heavy heart, as we'd love to do both but unfortunately unlikely...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I've got 2 weekend tickets with emperors field tickets and Thursday access but unfortunately we are not able to attend due to work commitments. I'd like to sell them as a pair ideally and I'm looking for £600 for the pair.

• 2 weeks later...
Selling a Weekend Camping Ticket (£135) + Thursday Entry (£25)
We've been numpties and managed to buy an extra ticket in the last round that we've realised we don't need.
We're looking for what we paid for it (FV minus all the booking fees - £160). Would prefer not to split Thursday ticket. Drop me a PM if interested.
Will only post Special Delivery as I've been done out of tickets before.

I Have two adult weekend tickets that are for sale for Kendall calling - £290.00 in total (Face value brought for price ) - my partner is expecting so we will no longer be going. I got them from Ticket master,so at present have a confirmation email . I have contacted Kendall and they are expected to be sent out early July - so,if anyone wishes to wait until July and pick them up from Coventry then they're yours!

Thanks

Desperately looking for 2 x adult tickets for Thursday. We suffered a bereavement at the beginning of the year which meant I decided that as a family we should have an extra day at the festival this year... I cant find any record of having booked the tickets at all - not one email referring to it or ticket confirmation so Ive clearly lost my mind... we have weekend tickets and I have the confirmation for that - I feel like I've completely let the family down :( If anyone has spare Thursday tickets I'll pay top whack - and pay for the postage. I dont mind paying more.

Thank you anyone!

Hi

Ive got 2 Adult Weekend tickets with Thursday entry and Emperors Field tickets. Can't go anymore due to work. I'm not looking for more than face value, so £415 posted 1st class recorded if paying via paypal (To cover fees) or £400 if willing to do a bank transfer, or send paypal as friends and family payment (Although I appreciate that requires a lot of trust!)

I don't have the tickets yet, but I have just payed off my final monthly bill, and I can post them as soon as I receive them.

I also ended up with 2 extra Adult Thursday tickets (The missus getting confused when buying the emperors fields tickets!) so again just looking for face value £40 delivered when I get them.

I have also ended up with 2 spare car parking tickets for some silly reason, I'm sure these tickets are not in very high demand, so I'm willing to give them away to whom ever needs them.

Cheers

I have 2 adult weekend tickets for sale plus one car park pass as I unfortunately can no longer attend.

I am wanting £299 for them, which is what I paid for them. Please message me if interested, I am based in the North East.