Super Furry Animals!

michael eavis' beard

Seeing SFA in 3 weeks, so for me they're actually only partially bolted on. It'll be purple all the way if that clash actually transpires.

I'm going the opposite way - I have tickets for a few weeks time, which clashes with what would otherwise be an unbreakable social arrangement. Awkward cancellation now avoided.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause I'm seeing them in Manc it'll depend what their slot is like, I'll certainly be more inclined to see them in a headline slot somewhere as a pose to mid-other. But there again, headline slots mean bigger clashes, if these are Saturday Park and Clinton on WH I think I'll have to chose the latter. Anyhow - fantastic booking.

If they are just half way down the other stage it'll ruin everything.

But that's where they were in 2007, what's changed for them to warrant headlining somewhere?

Please someone give me some hope. Is the may tour all sold out?

Only Brixton didn't sell out straight away I think. Typical of that there London.

They're headlining green man too which ain't bad.

Would be annoying if they're buried mid other stage.

I got that tricky question earlier from a friend "so which album should I start with then?"

I went with rings around the world, but cant help thinking I made a terrible error.

Not at all. RATW is a smashing album. If someone listens to it and cant get turned on by SFA then they are not worthy

I got that tricky question earlier from a friend "so which album should I start with then?"

I went with rings around the world, but cant help thinking I made a terrible error.

I'd say start at the beginning and work your way through. I actually originally got bored by about Love Kraft i think. Perfect Park of JP headliners.

Edited by ericlered