Going to Download 2015 alone.

Jamie12345

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did Leeds fest on my own in 2013 thinking on the day " shit I'm going be the only person to gonna festival on my own" but soon as I got to Leeds train station ended up chilling with a group on the way down there. We chipped in for a taxi and whilist I did pitch my tent next to there's I kinda did the majority of the festival myself and whilst meeting new people.I still had a great time. At least I got see the bands I wanted watch rather than the group wanted watch

• 2 weeks later...

I did Leeds fest on my own in 2013 thinking on the day " shit I'm going be the only person to gonna festival on my own" but soon as I got to Leeds train station ended up chilling with a group on the way down there. We chipped in for a taxi and whilist I did pitch my tent next to there's I kinda did the majority of the festival myself and whilst meeting new people.I still had a great time. At least I got see the bands I wanted watch rather than the group wanted watch

Fair point, it's easy to be inclined to go with the crowd when you're with friends etc.

Last year for the first time I went in a campervan. I didn't tell any friends so I rock up, park the camper, a couple turn up in thier camper not to long after, the dude when he got out didn't say anything just handed me a beer.

I wouldn't miss out on anything if none of my buddies were going, you make friends easy at a festival.

I mean I've always had friends somewhere in the festival. Some people I haven't seen for a year, we always meet between the disabled seating area and the footlong food vendor, main stage side closer in line to the speakers on the right. Everyone dips in and out of that area throughout the day. There's friends from the North, South and the Midlands. So yeah, no need to miss out....

Wassup guys!, Also going to Download alone, only pitching up on the Friday because I have my final A level exam the day before. Don't think I'll be there at camp loner in time to secure a spot for my tent, (unless anyone wants to cheekily take up more room than they need for a day or two), other than that, anyone wanna get chatting and meet up at the festival??

Machineknot going to be in camp loner on the wednesday, if there isnt any room for you i have got a spare room in my tent if that matters :P

That sounds promising mate hahaha. Would you mind if there isnt any room?? My one man tent is pretty small so I like to think so hopefully there will be room. :)

yeah there should be enough room for you. bearing in mind i have never been to download before so i dunno what campsites are like. if there isnt room you are more than welcome to share the other room i have got in my tent

Sounds great man!, yeah I've been to sonnisphere and Rock Am Ring, but this is my first for download too. It's going to be an AMAZING time. How'd did you wanna stay in contact mate?