Blur?

wozwebs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shows he has no love for the IOW festival,just another gig,couldn't remember that they played there.

I wouldn't be so sure that wasn't just for video to make the point of Glasto being this big thing and that they weren't asked. I'm not sure Eavis will ask again, before Flo even got the the bump up, they obviously weren't asked about Sunday night either. I stand by the notion they won't be booked next year either.

I think Rowntree speaks out sometimes maybe as in what he wants to band would like and it's exaggerated a bit.

Edited by thewayiam

so no arena tour then

I did get that suggestion. Hinted they were just a this what we're going to do randomly band and not a tour set in stone. I'm almost positive like you they'll do R&L/T next year. I think both of them will have FF + Blur/FATM + Blur booked up respectively. This is a big reason why I have doubts about Flo at R&L. I'm not calling it a pattern, but I don't know when the last time a Glasto sub headlined R&L the next year, a Glasto headliner has plenty of times but we have to take that act as Foo's this year.