Blur?

wozwebs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't a headline slot. And Emily's explicitly said there won't be any secret slots for big acts on the Park any more due to health and safety. Blur there would be insane.

Not a headline slot in terms of time but thom yorke, radiohead and pulp are all of headline stature which is more what i meant. I didn't hear that emily had said that :( do you know when? It's a shame because all of those sets were great and i would LOVE to see blur at the park

I really want to see Blur but I'm refusing to pay for Hyde Park when there's a chance they'll be at Glasto. Kicking myself if they aren't

I was the same with Foos, luckily that one paid off! I reckon Blur will be there in some capacity come June, keep the faith :)

I would be surprised if they don't play now,even if they already have 3 headliners booked,do GFL go ahead and book who's available and get as many good bands or do they stick at the 3 headliners and say that's it we'll have that band next year even if said band wants to play this year,will Blur even be around next year.