eFestivals

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyde Park again.

If it is Hyde park again, I hope it is better than last time. The crowd were awful as it was tied in with the Olympics it was full of family on days out, who I don’t think had ever been to a gig before. We got told of for standing on picnic blankets on more than one occasion that day. Also the sound was so quiet you could barley hear it at times.

Edited by Tdiz

I don't think they are getting announced for T tonight, looks fairly certain that Mumford and Sons and Kasabian are the two other headliners.

I think this is probably similar to when Prince became heavily rumoured for 2013 in the run up to the lineup and it was just mumford and sons :P

patters everywhere, it's coldplay and florence :P

aah man tender in 09 was something else, who would have thought everyone would be singing that once they finished

deffo think they could do another set with a new album,could be less of a greatest hits set as well so could throw out some of the rubbish from great escape and maybe play a few more rarieties

That was the day I decided I would never go to a Hyde Park gig again

This is what I said as well..

...until I went to Sabbath, Which reminded me never to go to a Hyde Park gig again.

I also said this as well.....then I ended up going to see Neil Young and crazy Horse a week later still have not learnt my lesson