Lineup 2016

Matt42

3 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Anyone who saw Twenty One Pilots - was the crowd-surfing incident with their singer as bad as their fans are STILL making out? Seems pretty tame over YouTube but there are definetly audible screams from him which is never good.

I tried watching the YouTube video but I had to stop because I got triggered. 

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Fuck off you bellend :lol: someone had to say it. 

No less than I expect from you lol. Nothing positive to say so you turn into a school child......did you get to write a comment after the bells rang and they let you out today!

Still.....probably more constructive than most of your predictions! :lol::lol: I'll put some laughs in as that's the thing to do on here lol.

40 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

No less than I expect from you lol. Nothing positive to say so you turn into a school child......did you get to write a comment after the bells rang and they let you out today!

Still.....probably more constructive than most of your predictions! :lol::lol: I'll put some laughs in as that's the thing to do on here lol.

And your level of humour is that of a school child. Is your other personality as quick witted as you are? 

You were very close with the school comment, though. The only difference is that I am a teacher, not a student. 

7 hours ago, Andre91 said:

We got On A Bang at Leeds :P 

And for me it was the highlight of the set. Seeing it in Edinburgh on its debut was good, but because it was 1st play I didn't enjoy it half as much as at Leeds. I was waiting for it all set.

Wee man was great also. Most of the new songs went down pretty well and tbf they packed the set with it too, 1/3rd of the songs coming from ellipsis.

Looking forward to the arena tour now. Add in 5 or 6 more songs and it's gonna be epic. I'd imagine Sounds like Balloons and Victory Over The Sun will sneak back in possibly there's no such thing as a Jaggy snake too. 

Edited by kev1664
To instead of too

4 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Anyone who saw Twenty One Pilots - was the crowd-surfing incident with their singer as bad as their fans are STILL making out? Seems pretty tame over YouTube but there are definetly audible screams from him which is never good.

Nah not remotely. Fucked up his crowdsurf, crowd was having trouble getting him back up and his shirt got ripped in the process. Is amusing reading the hysterical comments on the youtube videos of it, though.

35 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Nah not remotely. Fucked up his crowdsurf, crowd was having trouble getting him back up and his shirt got ripped in the process. Is amusing reading the hysterical comments on the youtube videos of it, though.

Ahh all good then - was hard to tell not being there, and massive crowd surges / crushes can be pretty scary, so good to hear it wasn't serious.

Their fans are nuts. The sort who spend their free time writing fan fiction sex stories about fucking the two blokes in the band. I started reading one once for a laugh and the best part was that the premise of the story was that it was 5/10 years down the line when they'd split up/gone on hiatus. It said it all about the music industry in 2016 that even the average twenty one pilots fan has been conditioned into expecting the tactical breakup/hiatus of a band as an inevitability. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...