Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I don't think Bloc Party were really a serious suggestion...but if they were and they do reform they probably won't play in my opinion

Yeah I don't really know what they'd do if they come back, now that they've done Latitude. John Peel tent at Glasto, Tuts at T, headline Field Day, maybe? That sort of level I'd guess.

I've seen Imagine Dragons a few times in this thread, what is that all about? Sure they had a high slot last year but that was based on the existing buzz from their first record/tour. I highly doubt that their album that's about to be released will push them up to sub status for next year, given that the two singles off it have bombed in comparison to the two singles from the first album that got so much airplay and propelled them into a position to play third last year. I think they're more likely to die off and never return than to climb the line-up.

Although saying that...

music-leeds-reading-14.jpg

Edited by mrtourette

I'm guessing it's the whole arena tour thing. And a better selling one than, say, Vampire Weekend's.

Obviously if it happened it would pretty much be the apocalypse. At least Mumfords had one good song before they decided to just repeat it for two albums, only worse. ID have no redeeming qualities.

think YMAS will peak at subs

same goes for enter shikari and bring me the horizon

think they've all been around for a bit too long for them to ever be considered headliners

inb4 - don't mention biffy clyro, they're leagues apart