Announcement Tonight

Red Day

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/15/150129b.shtml

Not bad at all!

Kaiser Chiefs and Honeyblood stand out to me from that lot. Need to check out some of the others.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the line up. Was thinking some like Franz Ferdinand or Manic Street Preachers maybe for Friday night headliner. Maybe Idlewild somewhere. Can't wait to go back to Bella!

Kaiser Chiefs is a band I have been meaning to catch live again after Leeds fest 2012...were my first album!

Honeyblood is a must watch for me too

Also heard of Blackbeards Tea Party who I used to see busking in York but the rest are completely unknown to me which is exciting!

Edited by kemosabe

As someone who went last year, what's the atmosphere at the festival like?? We are taking my younger brother (ten years old) too his first festival and I was wondering is it full of pissed up teens like Leeds Fest ect... Or as it seems which is really family friendly?

Very family friendly. As at all festivals, there are a few pissed up teens here and there, but nothing compared to say TITP, which is close to Leeds in terms of demographic I guess. He should have a fun time, it's a good fest to start off at if you're only 10.

Couldn't agree more. Great festival for kids. This year will be my fifth. Kids were about 8 & 9 first time we went. They are now 16 & 17 & keep coming back.

Announcement is normally early or mid March time.

It's a cracking festival and normally has some really good acts. Kaiser Chiefs are probably a good choice of headliner and popular with a fair cross section of the crowds.

And as you say they're from Leeds so that's a good thing. Nae quite the Music tho

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/15/150129b.shtml

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the line up. Was thinking some like Franz Ferdinand or Manic Street Preachers maybe for Friday night headliner. Maybe Idlewild somewhere. Can't wait to go back to Bella!

What about someone like Belle & Sebastian... Possibly headlining the tent or subbing the main...

What about someone like Belle & Sebastian... Possibly headlining the tent or subbing the main...

Great option but the majority of people going to Bella wouldn't have a clue who they are. It's normally a decent rockyish act headlining the Hothouse and something more accessible to the masses as subs. That said the Black Isle stage would be a possibility

• 2 weeks later...

Aye that Loopallu is always a sell out as well. It's more just for Metallica I'd do a day at Reading and there's bound to be some decent stuff on that day. Fair looking forward to Download again this year, as long as the they sort out the silly clashes.