Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuart1000

Radio 1's Big Weekend 2015

Midlands next year then, about bloody time!!!

Doubt it if it's Hull 2017, it probably will actually be South west/Cornwall next year

Thought I'd have a pop at an early line up prediction

FRIDAY

DAVID GUETTA

DJ Fresh

Sub Focus

Madeon

Zane Lowe

Annie Mac

SATURDAY

FOO FIGHTERS SAM SMITH

Florence + The Machine Royal Blood

Jessie J Years & Years

Imagine Dragons The Maccabees

Mark Ronson Bring Me The Horizon

Twin Atlantic Catfish & The Bottlemen

Kiesza Circa Waves

5 Seconds of Summer George The Poet

SUNDAY

Taylor Swift The Prodigy
The Script The Vaccines

Ellie Goulding Alt-J

George Ezra James Bay

Jamie T Enter Shikari

Hozier Jungle

Meghan Trainor Frightened Rabbit

Fall Out Boy Rae Morris

Local news is reporting tickets will be allocated through a ballot but no official confirmation yet. They went on 'sale' last year for Glasgow so I'm hoping that will also be the case this time round. It takes considerably less time and effort to fill in a form than it does to actually try for tickets online at a certain time on a certain date, so I imagine thousands of people will apply. Say what you like about the lottery of 'ticket days' but at least that system requires a certain amount of commitment and perseverance on the part of the people who want to go.

Jesus Norwich! Of all the places it could visit!

Eh? What's wrong with Norwich?

OTBC!

i'd guess there's a big chance of foo fighters, royal blood and the prodigy being there as all three have tour dates that fit in with this and are radio 1 faves. ed sheeran too i'd be shocked if he wasn't there being a local lad.

Do you still have an advantage if you're local? My brother's at UEA so that'd be nice if they had Foos or The Prodigy. He text me today saying his Facebook news feed is in meltdown because everyone at his uni wants to see Taylor Swift.

Do you still have an advantage if you're local? My brother's at UEA so that'd be nice if they had Foos or The Prodigy. He text me today saying his Facebook news feed is in meltdown because everyone at his uni wants to see Taylor Swift.

Probably like when Coldplay played his freshers week.

Im unsure if Foos will do it considering they have already headlined it twice. Then again I dont know if that matters for Big Weekend.

They've don't tend to have repeat headliners but as you say with the Foos having broken that 'rule' once there's no reason they couldn't break it again.