who are they

okerich

The new radiohead stuff is the best stuff FFS

im not knocking it old son BUT would you really want a Radiohead head set that was mostly rainbows kol with creep and street spirit cos thats wot he seems to play alot at gigs lately ...its abit like if pearl jam [ and im only using this as an example ] only played avocado and yield and only popped in 2/3 well known songs .....you only have wot 1 hour / hour and half if a band doesnt play its greatest most well known songs i think its wrong and lets face it some of thoms newer stuff the songs can be quite long .........i know im gonna be wrong in your eyes old son but ........................................................tough lol..

im not knocking it old son BUT would you really want a Radiohead head set that was mostly rainbows kol with creep and street spirit cos thats wot he seems to play alot at gigs lately ...its abit like if pearl jam [ and im only using this as an example ] only played avocado and yield and only popped in 2/3 well known songs .....you only have wot 1 hour / hour and half if a band doesnt play its greatest most well known songs i think its wrong and lets face it some of thoms newer stuff the songs can be quite long .........i know im gonna be wrong in your eyes old son but

........................................................tough lol..

I would want that setlist (well if you swapped creep and street spirit for say karma police, just or paranoid android which they often do).

I see what you mean but I'm a huge fan of both bands and In terms of recent output there's no comparison - radiohead's 2nd most recent album is many fans favourite whilst not many pearl jam fans would say that of any of there last few albums.

Radiohead would be wise to play a fair mix of the bends, ok computer and kid a with newer stuff but i don't think it needs to be the type of 'gratest hits' i think you are invisaging...

I would want that setlist (well if you swapped creep and street spirit for say karma police, just or paranoid android which they often do).

I see what you mean but I'm a huge fan of both bands and In terms of recent output there's no comparison - radiohead's 2nd most recent album is many fans favourite whilst not many pearl jam fans would say that of any of there last few albums.

Radiohead would be wise to play a fair mix of the bends, ok computer and kid a with newer stuff but i don't think it needs to be the type of 'gratest hits' i think you are invisaging...

i was only using PJ as an example old son not many people can name more than ten and Vs with PJ lol i mean i was there in 98 when RH played and id be happy if they did the same set with just a few new ones chucked in on a longer set and no R..n lol

Maybe a radiohead 2015 thread needs setting up of not already. I'm too tired too pissed to see if it's already there.

Good band, hope they play but doubt it. Just spare us all the annual radiohead fanbollocks please

Who are UB40 now? Weren't both parties who split from each other using the UB40 name to promote themselves? I thought there was going to be a show down in court. Did it happen / if so, who won?

Ali & Co are currently selling themselves as "UB40's Ali, etc" (other names for the etc), which is clearly a wording that is designed to avoid legals (tho whether it actually will I'm not sure). I know that the wording that is being used is being explicitly stated to anyone who has booked them by the agent.

A court case against Ali was launched in Sept by the real band, but i can't find anything more. It's possibly the case that they've already settled with an agreement made that Ali is allowed to use the wording that he's using.

According to the local paper The Grateful Dead were one of the bands Michael was referring to.

As was written in the Book of the Dead (printed in London, May ’72): “Last summer there was a surprise flight to Paris to play a festival that was rained off. It was hoped then that they might play at Glastonbury. ‘We didn’t go because somebody told us it was a sea of mud, and we weren’t about to take our equipment through that, having just been rained out in Paris,’ says Phil Lesh. They were disappointed; they’d like to play at Glastonbury, it is one of Lesh’s special projects, but as Garcia says: ‘It just didn’t seem right at the time.’”