2015 releases you're looking forward to

Amy Lawn

There's a lot that's been mentioned here that I'll be very happy to hear. Primarily Chromatics, Radiohead, Muse and Will Butler's solo effort.

However, what would really be great is if Brand New could finally put out another release. A new M83 release that isn't a score or soundtrack would be great, too!

There's a lot that's been mentioned here that I'll be very happy to hear. Primarily Chromatics, Radiohead, Muse and Will Butler's solo effort.

However, what would really be great is if Brand New could finally put out another release. A new M83 release that isn't a score or soundtrack would be great, too!

Brand New posted something pretty cryptic on facebook recently with a lot of new merchandise, I could see a new album next year definitely

The new Maccabees stuff sounded great when they were supporting Kasabian so I've got high hopes for their album.

Marina's new stuff sounds cool, looking forward to what Muse do with the talk of it being 'heavier' or whatever and hopefully Sabbath hit the same level as 13.

Then there's Frank, of course.

Yeah I saw this but I had forgotten it till now but a new album from them would be fantastic. The Devil & God... is one of my favourite albums!

Every other line is a tattooable lyric, I think it's my favourite album ever. I discovered it when I was going through hard times and it means so much to me.

Also to ruin this post I'm really looking forward to the new pendulum album...

Yeah I saw this but I had forgotten it till now but a new album from them would be fantastic. The Devil & God... is one of my favourite albums!

Every other line is a tattooable lyric, I think it's my favourite album ever. I discovered it when I was going through hard times and it means so much to me.

I'll third that, it's an absolute stunner of an album.

Completely forgot about their next album. Seems like ages since they cancelled the tour to work on it, I'd have thought there'd have been something more imminent. I don't even know what their most recent album was, mind, but I'd love to see them if they played plenty of old stuff. This Is A Long Drive... is my favourite, brilliant album.