Bilbao BBK Live 2015

5co77ie

Maybe this can help you...

Two low cost airlines operate direct flights from London to Bilbao. Check Easyjet (from Standstead) and Clickair (from Heathrow). Iberia also operates daily direct flights from Gatwick airport. Ryanair operates daily flights to Santander, just an hour bus ride to Bilbao

I went in '13 and loved it. Not sure if they still do it but a company called eufest did travel from various locations to Bilbao because Bilbao isn't the easiest to fly to. I flew to Bordeaux, stayed there for a night and got a coach down to Bilbao. It worked out cheaper with the hotel room than fly direct to Bilbao

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is anybody interested in a 3days ticket + campsite?

I bought it because of Muse... but if the rumors I saw on some forums are true....Im willing to sell it!!

Counting Crows & Jesus And Mary Chains are there, so looks pretty good. It will never be as good as 2010, well.. probably nothing will beat that. Anyway what rumors did u see?

They guy who leaked the information about Muse, Counting Crows, Ben Harper and some else has said that the 3rd headliner will be Robbie Williams... he also said that the negotiations with Weezer were pretty advanced. I dont know, but as he was right before, I think there is a high chance that he has this info as well.

Time will tell :beach:

• 2 weeks later...

Weezer, incubus and robbie williams.

There is the cheese.

He is just a troll. Some spanish people are talking in Azkena Festival forum about posting here fake information and fake posters for confusing british people that will attend the festival. Pathetic but true.

Just read here: http://www.foroazkenarock.com/t48715p200-bbk-live-2015-10-aniversario-9-10-11-julio-the-jesus-and-mary-chain-ben-harper-counting-crows

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...