Headliners 2015 - Wishes, rumours, my mate knows someone who knows someone that says...

Greenelk

And wasn't there 10 from the original lineup. I guess there will be a couple on there from that. Also the midday sunday slot could be a returning headliner. Or could be somewhere else on the bill as some of them wouldn't be returning at the top of their game anymore

For some reason I thought it was 10 returners from the life of the festival rather than just the first one.

If you look at the poster there is about 10 acts that have played previously.

I don't think (but happy to be proved wrong) that there are any acts (yet) that played the first fetival.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are clark, the 2 bears and adult jazz the three i arena headliners, if so that's class and i'll definitely be there friday and sunday

If we can read from the poster spacing that The 2 Bears are the Friday night headliners, then what I'll be seeing that night is Carribou - most of 2 Bears - Jon Hopkins, that's the stuff dreams are made of.

Oh that's pretty tasty. Definitely want to go now. Will Savages and James Blake clash? That's a shitter if so. A few acts I was expecting who haven't turned up, like The Cribs/Alvvays/Sleater-Kinney, which is kind of annoying.

Wasn't expecting Manics; will it be a standard set or a Holy Bible one? I only have The Holy Bible and I love it, but have never bothered to check anything else out (especially the stuff they play live these days) due to everyone saying it's rubbish.

Oh that's pretty tasty. Definitely want to go now. Will Savages and James Blake clash? That's a shitter if so. A few acts I was expecting who haven't turned up, like The Cribs/Alvvays/Sleater-Kinney, which is kind of annoying.

Wasn't expecting Manics; will it be a standard set or a Holy Bible one? I only have The Holy Bible and I love it, but have never bothered to check anything else out (especially the stuff they play live these days) due to everyone saying it's rubbish

The last album Futurology is great - it's not like THB but really strong, definately worth checking out. They played a set that spanned lot's of periods at Glasto last year.

The last album Futurology is great - it's not like THB but really strong, definately worth checking out. They played a set that spanned lot's of periods at Glasto last year.

Yeah I gave them a miss at Glastonbury because of that (and because I prefer Jack White, so that isn't the reason, really), but judging from posts I've read in the Glastonbury section this year they're doing The Holy Bible through the Summer? I guess seeing as it isn't advertised as a Holy Bible set it'll just be a standard hits set.

Anyone who misses Portishead to watch someone else on Saturday night is quite simply a buffoon

They are up there with the greatest live bands on the planet

Missing Portishead for other bands is something of a sore spot for some users on here....

I think The Vaccines are okay but no way would I miss Pottos head for them. They seem to be playing against Swans at Sound City too so if this is gonna be a trend where they play against great acts then I hope they play every festival on the land.

Vaccines to headline JPT, Swift for the Pyramid.

Any playlists yet?

Hopefully theres a decent third stage on Sunday, I don't mind Noel and it would be good to have a good old sing along to some Oasis tunes, a more light hearted end to the fesitval but it would be good if we could get someone a bit better. Sbtrkt absolute bores me to tears.

Looks like it'll be one of adult jazz, the 2 bears and clark (if the lineup's read as fri, sat, sun - then it's adult jazz!) - so yes, third stage is looking good for sunday.

Anyone who misses Portishead to watch someone else on Saturday night is quite simply a buffoon

They are up there with the greatest live bands on the planet

Thats exactly what I will be doing, all about the vaccines, never seen them live before and love them. !

Sunday lunchtime always seems to be an act with some heritage, it's the Latitude version of Glastonbury's "Legend's Slot". I would bet on Patti Smith, but William Onyeabor last year shows that we never know what's they'll pull out of the bag.