Headliners 2015 - Wishes, rumours, my mate knows someone who knows someone that says...

Greenelk

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first viewing, I'll be seeing...

Toro y Moi -> Wild Beasts -> Caribou -> Jon Hopkins..! What a Friday. Unknown Mortal Orchestra earlier on too.

Sun Kil Moon -> Laura Marling -> James Blake -> Portishead for Saturday.

Nothing on Sunday, hahaha.

If possible, 2 Bears, Susanne Sundfor, Twilight Sad, Marika Hackman in the iArena.

Plus Ben UFO, EZ and Alex Nut for late night boogies! Excellent.

Still have Lake stage to come too.

Shame about Sunday so far but I'll probably go. Might wait for the Glastonbury announcement for crossover though.

Edited by Tuna

And wasn't there 10 from the original lineup. I guess there will be a couple on there from that. Also the midday sunday slot could be a returning headliner. Or could be somewhere else on the bill as some of them wouldn't be returning at the top of their game anymore

One of Noels High flying birds was a zuton? is that what hes talking about

Gonna guess Alt J but it was lost in translation.

6 music stage headliner -> obelisk stage headliner

If that is true the act who worked their way up the festival doesn't make sense.

I think that either something changed between then and now and they changed who was headlining for some reason or a returning headliner will play somewhere else on the bill (although I don't think that is likely).