FLEETWOOD MAC not doing Glastonbury 2015.

Swine_Glasto2014

maybe this is why he had to be sooo adamant that they werent doing glasto cos the tour dates lead directly to them doing glasto

or...they are doing it!

Given that as the guys above say, the O2 dates almost certainly rule out Hyde Park, is is that they just have a 6-day break in the UK, conveniently the same weekend of the festival?!

Frankly, I smell a huge amount of shite coming from Mick Fleetwood!

Given that as the guys above say, the O2 dates almost certainly rule out Hyde Park, is is that they just have a 6-day break in the UK, conveniently the same weekend of the festival?!

Frankly, I smell a huge amount of shite coming from Mick Fleetwood!

if they are doing it im sure they can use the 'well we werent doing it but then things changed and blah,blah and we all had a think and thought..'why not'' excuse

gioes along with eavis saying 'they arent available at the moment..'

wonder what neilefests makes of this...he's been suspiciously quiet!

It's seems a bit suspect having such a large Glastonbury shaped hole in their schedule especially with the O2 dates so close to what would be the proposed Hyde Park gig...

Looking at their tour schedule in the USA, it's very rare they have such a large gap in their tour schedule.... Hmmmmmm

if they are doing it im sure they can use the 'well we werent doing it but then things changed and blah,blah and we all had a think and thought..'why not'' excuse

gioes along with eavis saying 'they arent available at the moment..'

wonder what neilefests makes of this...he's been suspiciously quiet!

I think that's pretty spot on.

Also, Mick saying 'we're definitely not doing it' means fans rush out to buy the Arena gigs. They all sell out, then some further negotiation after Xmas.

Don't get me wrong, they could still be a no for it, but a very suspicious time for a UK tour with a convenient gap. Why would they NOT do it, given those days off?!

They did a festival in the US on the last tour, outdoor, so it's not as if that's an issue.

Well they've added extra dates in London, Birmingham and Glasgow but no extra date in Manchester. Maybe they can't add another date there because of the Isle of Wight fest?

Thought they'd be at least enough demand in Manchester for another date if there's demand for Birmingham and Glasgow so maybe they're booked up that weekend. It's not like Giddings cares if a band has multiple dates around the country anyway. I suspect BST would.

Is it ludicrous to think that they might be waiting to see how the tour sells before signing the dotted line?

However I've never seen a band outright claim they will not be there and then play.

I won't be surprised if another date is added (25th) and then they are announced for BST on the 29th making it much less likely.

Edited by Matt42

I'm not sure they'd even be able to sell out four nights at the O2 followed by Hyde Park, not that quickly anyway. What's that, 120k+ tickets in the same city? They might manage it I guess...

All very suspicious, I wouldn't be surprised if Mick was more worried about his super special, VIP bullshit tickets than he was about giving any indication that they're playing Glastonbury.

It would be a bastard move, but I'm thinking they may well go back upon their words. Once the tour is sold out ;)