FLEETWOOD MAC not doing Glastonbury 2015.

Swine_Glasto2014

they're playing multiple dates in the UK early/mid June, then Dublin the Saturday before Glastonbury (20th)

then Leeds the Tuesday after Glastonbury (30th)

doubt they're nipping out of the UK/Ireland for a few days then coming back. they'd surely just schedule Leeds for a few days after Dublin then do Europe in one go.

they've either a reason for taking a long break around the Glastonbury weekend, or they're playing a gig/gigs then that for some reason haven't been announced yet.

If you want proof that 'Platinum' and 'Hot' ticket packages are just a way of flogging undesirable seats for exorbitant prices then I direct you to the options currently available for the Glasgow Hydro, where iffy seats away up in the gods are about a hundred nicker more expensive than good ground level 'non premium' tickets.

Got 5 £88 tickets for Leeds. The eventim presale kept redirecting me to the homepage when trying to buy, so thanks to whoever provided the gigsandtours link. Id almost given up, but noticed the gigsandtours tab had finally loaded with half decent seats. The huge booking fees are a joke though.

I was surprised this morning that the LiveNation website was completely useless. Didn't get pass the loading screen at all. Like what Lubic87 said, thank god for gigsandtours. I had joined their mailing list and had the link this morning. Managed to nab 2 ground floor seating for Manchester for £88 each. At one I was put off completely when I saw £140 per ticket for ground floor. Good thing I did my research.

ha tried to get some £55 tickets for my mum and dad for christmas, everything sold out by 9.02 .

Plenty on getmein though, the advert kindly informed me.

They'll add another show on the Saturday at the O2 within the next few hours. They did the last tour. If you keep a few tabs open with see, ticketmaster and Axs you'll be able to pick a couple up easily enough if you refresh every 10 mins or so

Extra date on the 24th actually...

Edited by stylishkids