FLEETWOOD MAC not doing Glastonbury 2015.

Swine_Glasto2014

Nick Fleetwood is live on there now and he announced a tour in May and June.. And said at the end quite a big thing about glastonbury but started with we shall most definitely not be doing Glastonbury 2015.

Making a point that they are massively rumoured and people have bought tickets based on there appearance.

Definitely not doing it.

£130 a general admission ticket in the US!

wow they must still have some drug habit, and sure are in it for the mullah!

Or you can buy a "front row meet and greet with Mick" ticket for $900. Or just the standard "meet and greet" (no front row) for $750.

Depending on the venue/city the "pauper" tickets can be up to $230

Mick%2BFleetwood%2BVIP%2BPackages.jpg

They should just ask Stevie.

Edited by The Nal

I don't listen to R2 as a rule but a friend sent me a text saying I should listen.

I heard what MF said and what he said about Glastonbury was pretty fair I thought. He said he thought it was great and well loved, he went on to say there had been a lot of rumours they were playing and that people may well have bought tickets thinking FM were playing and he wanted to put the record straight.

Regardless of how much anybody on here likes them or not, they are hugely popular and its pretty reasonable to think some people may have bought tickets hoping they were playing.

I don't understand the mentality on here some days I really don't..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, crown an enviable career with a greatest hits spanning Pyramid slot... or go for even more cash with an exclusivity clause ...

Shame.

Wonder how many in the upper realms ( Springsteen, Neil Young, Stevie W, Metallica, Bowie, Who etc etc) have regretted doing Glastonbury, once the dust has settled.

Many others have played Hyde Park as well as Glastonbury.

Shame.

Edited by beodeejay

I don't listen to R2 as a rule but a friend sent me a text saying I should listen.

I heard what MF said and what he said about Glastonbury was pretty fair I thought. He said he thought it was great and well loved, he went on to say there had been a lot of rumours they were playing and that people may well have bought tickets thinking FM were playing and he wanted to put the record straight.

Regardless of how much anybody on here likes them or not, they are hugely popular and its pretty reasonable to think some people may have bought tickets hoping they were playing.

I don't understand the mentality on here some days I really don't..

You're bonkers if you think anyone bought glastonbury tickets because they thought FM were playing. Only the obsessives like us on this forum would have even known they were rumoured.

• Downvote 1

I dont imagine the hardcore FM fanbase are the type of people who would want to camp at a festival like glastonbury, especially since a world tour has been announced.

The tiny number of people who are obsessive enough to go to a festival just to see them would then have to get through the ticket buying process which would reduce their number further.

I'd be surprised if there were even 10 people who have paid a deposit just to see FM.

I dont think FM fans are in the same league as the bruce springsteen or U2 nutters. For a start there have been none on this forum posting grainy youtube footage from the 80s....

Edited by russycarps

I dont imagine the hardcore FM fanbase are the type of people who would want to camp at a festival like glastonbury, especially since a world tour has been announced.

The tiny number of people who are obsessive enough to go to a festival just to see them would then have to get through the ticket buying process which would reduce their number further.

I'd be surprised if there were even 10 people who have paid a deposit just to see FM.

I dont think FM fans are in the same league as the bruce springsteen or U2 nutters. For a start there have been none on this forum posting grainy youtube footage from the 80s....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuGGnbj0FzA