Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

I think I’m quite happy and comfortable now in saying folklore is Taylor’s best record and one of the greatest albums of all time.

1989 is like, 0.0000001% behind though. And then can you honestly imagine being so fucking good, Red is your third best album?

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

I think I’m quite happy and comfortable now in saying folklore is Taylor’s best record and one of the greatest albums of all time.

1989 is like, 0.0000001% behind though. And then can you honestly imagine being so fucking good, Red is your third best album?

I wish she’d just edited Red down a bit. It has the highest highs of her career, so if she’d just cut out the three or four filler songs in the middle it would be unanimously regarded as one of the all time great pop albums. That said, you can’t really begrudge her trying to give Ed the leg-up stateside by giving him a feature. 

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

It’s been enough time, can’t she just bin Me! From the setlists. Stinks up the place.

She hasn’t played a proper live show since the premature end of the Lover era so it’s difficult to know what she currently thinks of almost any of her songs. Fingers crossed that one never sees the light of day again. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

She'd be fucking amazing on the Pyramid. Can't think of a single act I'd rather see. The best booking the farm could make. Worth a million borefests from the Arctic Monkeys/ Fleetwood Mac etc etc. 

Just now, Matt42 said:

My worry is that because pop is in right now she may act as if Folklore and Evermore never happened and not perform any songs from them.

Fine by me. She can do Cardigan and, I dunno, Exile or something. Otherwise it had better be bangers time.

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

My worry is that because pop is in right now she may act as if Folklore and Evermore never happened and not perform any songs from them.

Really doubt it. Evermore maybe but Folklore is near-universally beloved. She surely knows better than that. 

3 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Really doubt it. Evermore maybe but Folklore is near-universally beloved. She surely knows better than that. 

There’s a joke in the Swifty fandom that she has never shown evermore any love. There’s a bit of truth to it.

17 minutes ago, Isaact said:

Secret set on the acoustic stage for a full run through of Folklore.

Would literally never happen as it'd cause deaths due to crushing but imagine...

They could do a whole day of nothing on the Pyramid except Tay Tay playing various albums in full. Would be more fun than most of this year’s Pointio bill. 

39 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Exile has got lighters-in-the-air written all over it for me. This Love too if she goes that way.

Nobody that likes Taylor swift is old enough to be in possession of a lighter surely?

Just now, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Exile/The Last Great American Dynasty/August/This Is Me Trying/Illicit Affairs/Betty/The 1/Cardigan in one big half hour-long medley. A dream. 

Can't she just, you know, headline the Acoustic one night? Under a false name, naturally, for those in the now.

Tinker Slow. Sorted!

• Upvote 1

ME! slaps. Plus, she’s never toured since it came out and it was the lead single off Lover, so it’ll obviously get played. And it’ll go down a storm when it does!

• Upvote 1