Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

15 minutes ago, kalifire said:

That’s it for this year, then. Sigh. 

4B91F95D-AFAE-4025-9F6F-C74D649F68D3.gif.6659e4db04eb131d2e19636cfcc2ad44.gif

Sadly we have known this for a long time. Taylor quite rightly has other priorities right now. Still I'm looking forward to the surely imminent Speak Now/1989 re-records and touring intentions for next year.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Obviously I don’t think it’s a glasto announcement but any thoughts? C9A5AECE-ABC7-4D09-873D-650827B6D445.png

No idea but many a Twitter Stan account is saying Glastonbury. How do you let them down gently that it ain't happening?

16 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Obviously I don’t think it’s a glasto announcement but any thoughts? C9A5AECE-ABC7-4D09-873D-650827B6D445.png

Thats  u.s. stateside if anything. Either iHeart or Austin City Limits.  Remember her u.s shows were called Lover Fest. Might just be that.

Edited by Suprefan
  • Like 1

I would rather have it be glastonbury so the stans cant even get a ticket and hope they figure out what a vpn is to watch the broadcast. Or complain so much that BBC takes the geo lock off their site lol.

Edited by Suprefan

I am softly hoping that she makes an appearance over the weekend, maybe Macca bringing her on stage.

I’m not going to get my hopes up. But I tell you I will be an absolute mess if I was met with a surprise Swift set.

10 minutes ago, MEGABOWL said:

McCartney was going to get her on stage with him in 2020 so that’s got to be a possibility 

“Ladies and gentleman… Taylor Swift”

I would actually lose the plot.

31 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Taylor lives in the UK.

Owns a house in the uk and resides there part time. Much different then exclusively living there.

34 minutes ago, The Nal said:

The issue with Americans is that you have to do a covid test to get back into the country.

Aint stopping me from going to the festival now is it.

It'll be in the US obviously.

Even if it was UK - surely Big Weekend is the obvious one and more likely than Glastonbury, as she could do a 20 minute easy to put together set. It's also a month sooner.

20 minutes ago, incident said:

It'll be in the US obviously.

Even if it was UK - surely Big Weekend is the obvious one and more likely than Glastonbury, as she could do a 20 minute easy to put together set. It's also a month sooner.

Think it’s more likely to be a false rumour. She doesn’t have a record to promote and I highly doubt she’d be putting one out now with 0 shows confirmed. No time to announce any last minute big shows.

26 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Owns a house in the uk and resides there part time. Much different then exclusively living there

Thanks but that is a much of a muchness, all big stars will have multiple homes. Her boyfriend lives here full time so even if it’s a part time residence she will spend a lot of time here.