Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

36 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

Well that song is now stuck in my head so thanks for that! 😄

Listen to this and it’ll be stuck in your head forever instead. Been stuck in mine for a month now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9Dqk3jThn/?utm_medium=copy_link

On 10/15/2021 at 9:30 PM, jyoung said:

Rewatching the Reputation Stadium Tour on Netflix for the first time in a while and Jesus Christ... What. A. Show.

It would be a crying shame if Swift doesn't headline the Pyramid at some point. You just know it would be one of the greatest headline sets of all time.

Got dragged along to Wembley to see that tour ( front side floor at £120 a ticket!) and was suitably impressed and am now big fan of TS. Was really looking forward to seeing her again at Glastonbury 🙁 This was her flying past us 😀A35E5012-4FF7-41E1-9B63-1D29300D54C0.thumb.jpeg.eae0f3a5d703b46792c88dfa2dc7207c.jpeg

D0A0821F-6E4F-4CDC-B72E-9DDAB2058669.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All seems a bit futile now, but the all knower is teasing multiple things on Twitter that could be announced soon. Highly doubt any of it will be tour related but we live in hope! New Red chapter, Message in a Bottle remix and maybe a video coming.

Also Global Record Store Day ambassador. Purple featuring heavily in the colour scheme. Speak Now the heavy favourite to be the next TV release.

I've given up hope for this year at Glastonbury, already pre-resigned to watching next year's pyramid headline on the TV, but will console myself with a tour date or three in 2023.

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Get your pitchforks out for Damon!

Lmao Damon about to feel the true wrath of Swifties. 

His comment was pretty boneheaded tbf. Like, I get that ‘co-writing’ can often be used as a way of masking somebody’s minimal writing input, but it’s pretty well known that Taylor is very hands on with her songwriting despite bringing producers on board to help out. 

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Lmao Damon about to feel the true wrath of Swifties. 

His comment was pretty boneheaded tbf. Like, I get that ‘co-writing’ can often be used as a way of masking somebody’s minimal writing input, but it’s pretty well known that Taylor is very hands on with her songwriting despite bringing producers on board to help out. 

Already happened. His top 6-7 tweets are just Swiftys hating on him.