Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

23 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

A 'Blank Space' even?

A Blank Space? Leading to a Love Story we've been waiting for Evermore? Trouble we Should've Said No to? And if we get Back To December and this Delicate scenario doesn't materialise we'll be crying This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things as there are Teardrops On (Our) Guitars?

Curious. Maybe we're being told something.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ddiamondd said:

A Blank Space? Leading to a Love Story we've been waiting for Evermore? Trouble we Should've Said No to? And if we get Back To December and this Delicate scenario doesn't materialise we'll be crying This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things as there are Teardrops On (Our) Guitars?

Curious. Maybe we're being told something.

You need to calm down mate.

From @circus92post above:

The bad thing is that Roskilde Festival's music director, Anders Wahrén , has also shut down a number of potential main names we had otherwise hoped to see on the poster in 2022 .

"Like Kendrick Lamar , we can say that he will not be relevant to us in 2022. And the same unfortunately applies to Taylor Swift," Wahrén says in a new interview with Soundvenue . The two artists were otherwise on the poster for the canceled 2020 festival.

The music director also excludes another of the most talked about stars of the time: Billie Eilish .

“She’s not going to play festivals outside of Glastonbury,” Wahrén explains, referring to the British festival that recently announced the arrival of pop singers in 2022.

There is also bad news for those who would like to see Rage Against the Machine this summer - they have made a live comeback. However, not all hope is out on that front.

‘So far, they have only focused on their US dates. There is nothing new about Europe, 'says Anders Wahrén.

Some other interesting info there...

Billie Eilish appears to be a Glastonbury exclusive.
RATM don't seem to be doing much in Europe
Taylor isn't playing.

Rewatching the Reputation Stadium Tour on Netflix for the first time in a while and Jesus Christ... What. A. Show.

It would be a crying shame if Swift doesn't headline the Pyramid at some point. You just know it would be one of the greatest headline sets of all time.

2 hours ago, jyoung said:

Rewatching the Reputation Stadium Tour on Netflix for the first time in a while and Jesus Christ... What. A. Show.

It would be a crying shame if Swift doesn't headline the Pyramid at some point. You just know it would be one of the greatest headline sets of all time.

Watching that and the 1989 tour since I've become a fan and god I wish I was at either of those. 

On 10/18/2021 at 4:28 PM, Ozanne said:

Please don’t laugh as I’m quite late to the party but I’ve just come across Taylor’s song Exile, what an incredible song. Such emotion in it and their voices mesh together so nicely. It’s a really good song. 

Exile is one of my faves of hers. It is splendid. If you haven't yet listened to it, check out the song Evermore on the Evermore album. 

Now the dust has settled a bit on the Folkmore era, Exile is quite comfortably one of Taylor's best songs, and by extension one of the best songs of the last decade. When we first saw that Justin was on Folklore, I never would have dreamed the collab would have been as good as it ended up being, and my hopes were very high.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...