Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

3 hours ago, Hotchilidog said:

I am resigned to this already. Even before attending 2022 I am pre-gutted about missing 2023! The state of me.....seriously....

We need a pact in this thread that we’ll all make sure we get tickets if she’s there in 23. I’ll be gutted if one of the posters in this thread misses her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Did Taylor wait too long to release Red? I feel like the hype for this has taken a major hit since the Adele news and all of the media coverage is going to be Adele focused from now until the end of the year.

We will be bopping along to Red but all the media outlets are going to be like “one week until Adele is back”.

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Did Taylor wait too long to release Red? I feel like the hype for this has taken a major hit since the Adele news and all of the media coverage is going to be Adele focused from now until the end of the year.

We will be bopping along to Red but all the media outlets are going to be like “one week until Adele is back”.

I dont think anyone other than really big Taylor stans cared about the Fearless rerecording either... The vault songs are kinda cool but nothing groundbreaking

52 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Can people not just enjoy both records?

8 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Can people not just enjoy both records?

You’re misreading. People can enjoy both it’s just going to be very difficult for anyone to push a release during Adele mania. It’s like trying to promote something while the World Cup is on.

18 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

You’re misreading. People can enjoy both it’s just going to be very difficult for anyone to push a release during Adele mania. It’s like trying to promote something while the World Cup is on.

Is it easy to get excited for what are essentially re-releases?