Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

On 9/14/2021 at 5:41 AM, jparx said:

It was around this time in 2019 when she announced the lover tour, so we’re right in that window now 😀 too much to ask that she drops a tour announcement soon and she’s the first one confirmed for Glasto?

That's what many of us are hoping for, yeah. Nobody knows, of course (except Matt42, who always knows or knows somebody who does) but it would be in keeping for her to announce 2022 plans within the next couple of months if she intends to tour.

With London being a second home for her, there's always the possibility that she could play Glastonbury outside of her other commitments, but I would think that side of things is largely handled by her team and other than stipulating when she'd like to tour, she isn't that personally involved in the locations themselves.

Absolute nightmare keeping up with her at the minute. All the promotion for Red, then this just drops out the blue. Who the hell knows what the next tour will look like!

Im not someone really in to Taylor’s image and keeping up with her various styles etc, but she’s rocking a very cool look at the minute since Folklore. That cover oozes cool.

She looks stunning in her latest tick tock in that blue dress, I can’t keep up with the world of Taylor swift . 1989 is my favourite album so looking forward to hearing all the extras from that period of her life . 

Noticed her YouTube videos now say music is Taylor’s version 

Edited by brettredmayne

7 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

She looks stunning in her latest tick tock in that blue dress, I can’t keep up with the world of Taylor swift . 1989 is my favourite album so looking forward to hearing all the extras from that period of her life . 

Noticed her YouTube videos now say music is Taylor’s version 

Swifties think this blue outfit is from her 1989 shoot. She shot the cover for Red during the Evermore shoot.

15 hours ago, Matt42 said:

What does the glitch mean

i Remember some swifty leaker saying that 1989 was coming next before she dropped Red.

I reckon she’s recorded more than she’s letting on she is.

(bit drunk and loving swift)

I dunno, I thought Wildest Dreams was done early because it was being used for that movie? She might have recorded more of 1989, but I reckon this single will be an anomaly and all focus will be back on Red for the next few months. Now we're in to the fall, the talk of 1989 being a surprise summer drop seems to be null and void surely?

8 minutes ago, jparx said:

I dunno, I thought Wildest Dreams was done early because it was being used for that movie? She might have recorded more of 1989, but I reckon this single will be an anomaly and all focus will be back on Red for the next few months. Now we're in to the fall, the talk of 1989 being a surprise summer drop seems to be null and void surely?

Yeah it is. I reckon 1989 late spring. She does seem to be doing all her photography / branding for the 1989 era right now though. Doesn’t mean it’s coming soon. 

Although it wouldn’t surprise me if Taylor was finishing off Red and 1989 at the same time. She’s a proper workaholic and a forward thinker. She gets things done way in advance.

Hopefully she’s getting Red and 1989 re-release stuff out of the way so that she can focus on touring 🥰

Edited by Matt42

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah it is. I reckon 1989 late spring. She does seem to be doing all her photography / branding for the 1989 era right now though. Doesn’t mean it’s coming soon. 

Although it wouldn’t surprise me if Taylor was finishing off Red and 1989 at the same time. She’s a proper workaholic and a forward thinker. She gets things done way in advance.

Hopefully she’s getting Red and 1989 re-release stuff out of the way so that she can focus on touring 🥰

Sure hope so! 1989 by next summer and an absolute bangerfest of a tour to follow.

12 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Do her fans know that 1989 is also her birth year, so it could just be that?

Nah, Taylor knows her fans and she’s well aware of the 1989 speculation. She’s either done that to drop a hint or to intentionally play with us. She’s the puppet master right now and she absolutely loves it. 

Yeah if this was any other artist I’d be very much inclined to say this is absolute bollocks and fans are reading too much in to it, but she really does have a habit of doing this fun Easter egg stuff so I wouldn’t put it past her to do something like this.

Of course, a lot of fan theories have ended up being completely wrong, but it feels pretty ace when they turn out to be true.