Taylor Swift

Muppetmark

Seen someone on Twitter saying that the first tictok was 4 albums and the second 1 was 3 cats, so it looks like she’s counting down to something. We’ll have to see today if she puts something up with 2 of something. Definitely feels like something she’d do!

Edited by the hitcher

3 hours ago, the hitcher said:

Seen someone on Twitter saying that the first tictok was 4 albums and the second 1 was 3 cats, so it looks like she’s counting down to something. We’ll have to see today if she puts something up with 2 of something. Definitely feels like something she’d do!

Omg

On 8/23/2021 at 4:58 PM, Matt42 said:

I think somethings coming. She’s just started a Tik Tok account and she’s lip syncing to Dave. Feel confident now that we are getting something soon. HAS to be tour dates right?

Was very happy to see this. T Swizz a fan of the Dave. Greatness recognises greatness. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Tour dates surely coming soon?

I understand it’s a trend on tiktok to post this type of video atm, but we also know Taylor usually doesn’t post stuff without a purpose, so I’m hopeful that’s what it’s hinting! It was around this time in 2019 when she announced the lover tour, so we’re right in that window now 😀 too much to ask that she drops a tour announcement soon and she’s the first one confirmed for Glasto?

Some Swifties on Reddit seem to think the delta variant means she won’t tour next year, but plenty of people are now touring and festivals have gone ahead despite it, so I don’t think it’ll stop her announcing anything at this stage. Although it might end up being a smaller run of dates and I’m sure she’ll have a test/vaccine requirement. 

• Upvote 1